Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
It’s a clever quip, but not true.

In order for logic to exist, there must be a framework for truth. That truth has to be determined by a set of foundational beliefs.

If there is no belief, there is no foundation for truth. If truth doesn’t exist, neither does logic.
That still makes my clever quip true.

You are saying that you need to have a belief to evolve into a truth. And A Truth is needed for logic. I agree with that. So, let me edit my quip to this:

“Logic based on beliefs before they have become Truths is an oxymoron.”

Last edited:

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Listen! Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. If this wasn’t an awakening moment, I don’t know what is. This HAS NEVER happened before. You want to talk about a GREAT AWAKENING— my wife, who hated Trump — told me today, she was wrong this whole time. Hold the fucking line!
Bingo! I talked to three people today who were not big trump fans….until today. Now they would crawl over a mile of Broken glass and road salt to vote for him.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

hqdefault.jpg

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
That still makes my clever quip true.

You are saying that you need to have a belief to evolve into a truth. And A Truth is needed for logic. I agree with that. So, let me edit my quip to this:

“Logic based on beliefs before they have become Truths is an oxymoron.”
It's still not true. Logic is a key in the pursuit of Truth, not Truth itself. Let me fix it one more time for you: "Logic based on beliefs before they become Truths is a hypothesis."

dirty022

Elite
Sure seems like the Trump-endorsed, America First candidates have done quite well despite having no media coverage and no money compared to their rino competitors. I have faith that people are waking up and the events over the last couple of days is adding fuel to this fire.

I may be a little rejuvenated since noticing @Jayhox has got over whatever silliness he has been involved with that kept him distracted from posting on this thread with as much regularity as he has been lately. 😁

Question is why don't they have the money? There has been a ton of money generated off the Trump name over the last 3-5 years .

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Monkey pox went over like a wet fart. What's next?
They are only getting started with monkey pox. I heard a WHO guy talking the other day and they have millions of smallpox vax doses on the shelf that are trying to use for monkey pox. He said they have a shelf life of three years; I say that means they o Lu have a short time to get them sold for a profit (to the US govt I’m sure) before they have to toss them.

Of course it will be a clinical trial as these vaxxes weren’t designed for monkey pox.

Top Bottom