Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
So can we officially call the plan dead if the republicans don’t win sweeping victory in this years’ elections? What does that mean? Pubs take the house and senate? Just the house?

What if trump doesn’t become president in 24? Then is the plan officially dead?

“The plan” will never be dead if people don’t let it die. Waaaaaaaaay to many people are overly invested in something is going to happen. Most will want to save face. I for one hope they are right and there is some sort of plan. My instincts, which are almost always right says there isn’t. this earth isn’t our home. We are promised it is going to get worse, the Bible tells us so. I believe in the Bible so my gut feeling is things are only going to get worse from here on out. I know most don’t want to hear it but it is what it is. I am dumbfounded by those that are still claiming things can be turned around at the ballot box. We’ve been voting for 246 years, Have things been getting better or worse? Name 5 great American politicians in the past 50 years that have changed American for the better. The DS roster is deep and the facts are we can’t vote nearly enough people in to make a difference. Those behind the scenes won’t allow it, and if they do they’ll simply corrupt those in office.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Having Jayhox false hope is just putting a smile on your face as they load you into the boxcar, brother. If there's a solution, you can't see it if you're putting faith in institutions and people destined to fail.

That wasn't a particularly negative post, just pointing out the obvious, the cabal is not concerned about Trump himself, they're concerned about what to do about his supporters.
Sometimes you stumble back-asswards into the right conclusion . . . but seem to not understand what you typed. Your first sentence was laughable. Your last was true, but not for the reasons you think.

“Boxcars” 🤣

Last edited:
I will say (and this is just random speculation) that if they arrest Trump and Hillary within a day after there would be far less outrage. Mainly because Libs would still be rejoicing the Trump arrest as Hillary is brought in. Plus almost no one really likes her.

I’ll Venmo you 10k if Hillary is ever held accountable about anything. You send me 1k if she isn’t. We can do a 36 month window. Deal?

FreeMiner

Legendary
Very Good Analysis of the Biden FBI attack on Trump. Best I have read today.
Very Good Info from Robert Barnes. Saying Trump has a dead man's switch. He is well aware of the potential for his assassination. Barnes ties it back to the Kennedy's and the Deep State.

Last edited:

utv2316

Elite
Founder
The Democrats and the Deep State and even the UN are fighting now like cornered rats on a burning ship.
Like Hillary said we will all dangle if we don't get that bastard Trump.
These people are fighting for their lives. Literally. When the FBI/DOJ firewall eventually falls. A lot of these people will be put to death for treason. They aren't just doing this for themselves. They are harming the country for foreign governments.

I wish they would be hung for treason but sadly, those foreign governments will be cracking whips over us as their slaves before anyone is even questioned as treasonous

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So can we officially call the plan dead if the republicans don’t win sweeping victory in this years’ elections? What does that mean? Pubs take the house and senate? Just the house?

What if trump doesn’t become president in 24? Then is the plan officially dead?
I was just commenting on why the Swamp is acting erratically now. Lots of time between now and November. But it’s not my Plan or timeline.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Very Good Analysis of the Biden FBI attack on Trump. Best I have read today.
Very Good Info from Robert Barnes. Saying Trump has a dead man's switch. He is well aware of the potential for his assassination. Barnes ties it back to the Kennedy's and the Deep State.

Like a lesson learned with the Kennedy’s? Because they damned sure didn’t have a kill switch

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Listen! Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. If this wasn’t an awakening moment, I don’t know what is. This HAS NEVER happened before. You want to talk about a GREAT AWAKENING— my wife, who hated Trump — told me today, she was wrong this whole time. Hold the fucking line!
Why were you still married to her?

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I wish I shared your optimism about the elections.
Sure seems like the Trump-endorsed, America First candidates have done quite well despite having no media coverage and no money compared to their rino competitors. I have faith that people are waking up and the events over the last couple of days is adding fuel to this fire.

I may be a little rejuvenated since noticing @Jayhox has got over whatever silliness he has been involved with that kept him distracted from posting on this thread with as much regularity as he has been lately. 😁

Top Bottom