Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They are only getting started with monkey pox. I heard a WHO guy talking the other day and they have millions of smallpox vax doses on the shelf that are trying to use for monkey pox. He said they have a shelf life of three years; I say that means they o Lu have a short time to get them sold for a profit (to the US govt I’m sure) before they have to toss them.

Of course it will be a clinical trial as these vaxxes weren’t designed for monkey pox.
The gov't will purchase them even after they expire.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
I know not everyone on here is a Q guy or gal, but Trump is either trolling the crap out of us, or maybe there’s something habbening…

The song playing in the Trump storm video is by Richard Feelgood (lol, dick feelgood), and it’s called wwg1wga, from his album silver cloud 5.

Attachments

• F0019FC1-7DF5-439D-BF46-ACC68BF75756.jpeg
    F0019FC1-7DF5-439D-BF46-ACC68BF75756.jpeg
    932.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 6C64DEDD-6EF7-4710-97B0-11F4135127AA.jpeg
    6C64DEDD-6EF7-4710-97B0-11F4135127AA.jpeg
    625.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^well, no shit^^

Every impeached president was impeached for doing FAR LESS than what Biden has done to this country over the last 2 years.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Nothing to see here.

Move along
Guessing he was Jabbed too.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I continue to pray. I understand that my anger and desire to avenge is weakness… I’m getting weaker daily. I pray for clarity and peace.

My wife actually said she was concerned by some of my comments. She is a great woman. Strong Christian. She knows my first instinct, always, is to fight. I just can’t see how evil gets shut down without a fight.
Good Grief Homie. My wife and I are the same. We went to a restaurant on the beach
let the kids go swim, and discussed this. She brings me right back onto the plumb line.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
They are only getting started with monkey pox. I heard a WHO guy talking the other day and they have millions of smallpox vax doses on the shelf that are trying to use for monkey pox. He said they have a shelf life of three years; I say that means they o Lu have a short time to get them sold for a profit (to the US govt I’m sure) before they have to toss them.

Of course it will be a clinical trial as these vaxxes weren’t designed for monkey pox.

mRNA?

Top Bottom