Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Time to glamorize being homeless

1660068396726.png

1660068496710.png

J Edgar Hoover smiling down in the heat today that his legacy is being carried on

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Question for the computer literate.

I was sent 3 videos of shoplifters in South Texas...illegals, of course. These are .mp4 format.

Do I have to post these to a hosting service like Imgur in order to post on here? One is entitled Walmart12.mp4. Or can .mp4's be posted here as titled without the https:// blah blah blah?

Oh, I am hearing thunder in Dallas.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Question for the computer literate.

I was sent 3 videos of shoplifters in South Texas...illegals, of course. These are .mp4 format.

Do I have to post these to a hosting service like Imgur in order to post on here? One is entitled Walmart12.mp4. Or can .mp4's be posted here as titled without the https:// blah blah blah?

Oh, I am hearing thunder in Dallas.
Only images can be directly posted here, so you are correct that you need to upload video files elsewhere, then add the link with the "Media" button.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I am going firm on my prediction that Orange Man Bad will be arrested. Not sure if it is the first that we all reference but they are gonna haul this guy off. Don't be gut punched when it happens, now you can simply absorb the blow. What's next? I think we have the 4th quarter here. SKOL!

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Sussman was indicted, charged, and allowed to stay out on bond under travel conditions. He was technically arrested, along with Igor Dagachenko, who was actually taken into custody. Someone in your family should have taught you to shut your pie hole when adults are talking.

But you keep looking for that "first arrest".
I guess you don't really want to be taken seriously. That's unfortunate because despite that, you might be right about all of your theories. And nobody gives two shits because you're a prick.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

"Whitmer, who is fully vaccinated and received two booster shots..."
Talked to a nurse that got the initial vax but did not boost. Said she got C19 once but refuses boosters. She said she knows several people that boosted and got the Fauci Flu within two weeks of a booster. IMO The boosters are keeping the big lie going.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I really want to believe all of this. I just can’t see it. If Trump is arrested, I’m not sure what my reaction will be. I just finished watching “The Chosen” - to be clear, Trump is not God and is only a man - but it feels more and more statements need to be made… in blood.

I’m praying for clarity.
I will say (and this is just random speculation) that if they arrest Trump and Hillary within a day after there would be far less outrage. Mainly because Libs would still be rejoicing the Trump arrest as Hillary is brought in. Plus almost no one really likes her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom