Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Kingdoms of Israel and Judea existed simultaneously suggesting a lack of complete overlap between the 2

I am no expert but it seems Judaism perished or morphed into Chrisitanity with Jesus Christ
Spiritually, all in the family of God, but not nationally. There are jewish Christians, but nationally, corporately, they are blinded, and that veil won't be lifted from them until the very end. When Jesus said "For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord" it was a messianic prophecy. For them to say the bolded, they'll have finally accepted him (100% of those still alive will). As the late, great Chuck Missler said, when will Jesus return? When the remnant of Israel begs him to.

When Christ returns, he will apportion out to each tribe of Israel the land intended for them, as he promised Abraham 4000 years ago. From the sea to the Euphrates, encompassing most of what we refer to today as the middle east. As God told Daniel, " But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." When the Israelites are together once again at the end, they'll stand in their lot, the land God had intended for them millennia ago. Gentiles will have a different reward, which we can mostly only speculate, but it will be beyond our imagination.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It's going to happen. Only a matter of when.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

I would add, that last verse is at the beginning of the tribulation. Many think they can prep and survive. Fact is, survival will mostly be out of your hands. How do you survive massive earthquakes (or likely pole shift) where "every mountain and island" are moved? Your sunny beach home or lake house may wind up close to the north pole. How can you survive a large asteroid (or two of them)?

My theory on the end times (I can't prove all of it), the seals are the very first day. They're not just events, they're conditions that last the entire 7 years (famine, war, etc). Then the 7 trumpet judgments and the 7 bowl judgments are one time events that take place every 6 months, which would exactly spread the 14 events out over 7 years. When it says 1/3rd of the sea became blood, 1/3rd of the greenery was destroyed, 1/3rd of the ships, 1/3rd of the rivers....what is the 1/3rd? My conjecture is it's our third, North and South America. That would explain why there is no America we can specifically point to in prophetic scripture.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Gaetz making a move for leadership?

We've had "investigations" for decades. They accomplish nothing. If I had a $ for every time Lindsay Graham or Rand Paul or a republican in the house told us they were going to "get to the bottom of" something, I could retire. The only chance for success republicans have is to play ultra hardball. Shut the gov't down until you get what you want. Don't agree to pay gov't workers for times when it is shut down. Play hardball at every turn. Which of course, will never happen. McCarthy will be speaker in the unlikely event republicans retake the house, and he'll put on the same show we've been watching for 30+ years.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Old friend Kevin McCarthy up to his same old tricks:

Joe Kent: $45.5 million just in the last 12 days. A couple million before that… McCarthy directly gave her at least gave her $150,000 during the entire course of the election. That’s just going directly from his PAC going into her PAC. And from all the other GOP establishment PACs probably another $2.5 million right there.

Steve Bannon: Were the GOP establishment PACs, were those the ones doing the really nasty personal attacks on you?

Joe Kent: Absolutely, And they’re already starting to crop up going against Anthony Sabatini in Florida, as well.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Someone should send this to the sanctimonious sports writers blasting Phil Mickelson et al for taking LIV Saudi money, while they ignore the fact that the PGA (and the NBA, tv networks, olympics, most major American corporations, etc) are snuggled up in bed with the Chinese communists.
Greg Norman told Tucker the other night that the 27 sponsors of the PGA did 40 billion dollars of business in Saudi money. PGA is silent about that.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Wonder if buying land when a country collapses would be a good idea.
My Father started his family in the depths of the Great Depression the 1930's. He lived it. He told a story about how the mansions of the rich folk, were bought up for taxes owing.
One of my college professors told us that in 1928 he was a kid, living in a NYC penthouse with his nanny, and his "room" consisted of an entire floor of the building. He said 2 or 3 years later, he was living in a 3 room shack in Mississippi.

View attachment 125327

View attachment 125328
Damn right. Do svidaniya bitch. Better start using those knees.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Gaetz making a move for leadership?

We've had "investigations" for decades. They accomplish nothing. If I had a $ for every time Lindsay Graham or Rand Paul or a republican in the house told us they were going to "get to the bottom of" something, I could retire. The only chance for success republicans have is to play ultra hardball. Shut the gov't down until you get what you want. Don't agree to pay gov't workers for times when it is shut down. Play hardball at every turn. Which of course, will never happen. McCarthy will be speaker in the unlikely event republicans retake the house, and he'll put on the same show we've been watching for 30+ years.
Investigations don’t matter when you can file dozens of criminal referrals as was done throughout the Russiagate hearings and the DOJ does absolutely nothing with them.

Meanwhile anyone on the other foot crucified.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Pure fucking Evil.............

Matthew 18:5-9 ESV​

“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. “Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom