Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
OH Dear and Joe had 50 years of Government Experience and such a true example of 50 years of SFA accomplished. Now he has trashed all Climate Talks, Military Cooperation and everything gone except how much USA will pay now for Chyna Junk.
China has also closed Taiwan Airspace and has a Naval Blockade in place.
Where are the Dems. Where is Joe Biden, Where is VP Garden Hose?
Is Joe still alive?

FreeMiner

Legendary
Explosive! The German newspaper Die Welt publishes extracts from a biography to be published of Zelensky which reveals "corruption on an industrial scale" and recalls that a film on all this, Offshore 95, was banned from broadcasting at the end of 2021 in Kyiv

Revelations about offshore accounts, a film that must not be shown - and then "Wagnergate". Two journalists reveal what war Ukraine was in the summer before Putin's attack. One scandal in particular exposes the President

www.welt.de (secure)]

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Read Pole shift by David Montaigne. It explains a lot. I got mine on Amazon
I watched a video where a guy predicted that the Earth would do the wobble like you see a Top do. It spins perfectly fine then it does something funky before straightening back up. He said that you'd have 200' waves globally in the direction of the shift. Then you'd get 100' waves on the slosh back. Then it'd do it again when it goes back to normal. Dude had me googling elevation charts of KY.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Kill good hunting dogs they are tough SOB's.

Yeah! Had a red heeler that went toe to toe. He was part dingo. They fought pretty much to a draw somehow before we could shoot it. Zeke was scared to death of guns but once we got them separated he did not care. He was pissed and I had to hold him back so my uncle could shoot it. Best dog our family ever had.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yeah! Had a red heeler that went toe to toe. He was part dingo. They fought pretty much to a draw somehow before we could shoot it. Zeke was scared to death of guns but once we got them separated he did not care. He was pissed and I had to hold him back so my uncle could shoot it. Best dog our family ever had.
Robert Beacon Visit August 2009 285 Rob, Roly.jpg
Rolly.jpg
This was my Red Heeler part Dingo. He was incredible. He would fight anything that came in his space that he deemed a threat. Total Loyalty. I loved that dog. The whole family loved that dog. He ruined 3 perfectly good front driver side tires on my farm truck, trying to herd my damn pick up. Finally I had to carry my fencing hammer on the front seat. He always ran beside my drivers door, and when I would see him disappear, that meant he was biting my damn tire trying to heel me. So I would lean out the window and threaten him with the old claw hammer. Rolly You SOB, then he would look at me and back off.
I was loading out 300 cows one day through my corral. And a 2000 lb bull would not go up the ramp. Me and the trucker had a sure shot on each ass cheek, and he just stood there and grunted, eating it up. I put old Rolly in the chute and said put em up Rolly. Rolly run in and nipped his heels and started under his balls. And that big SOB went up that ramp like he was going to take the shit apart.

The owner a very wealthy rancher was standing there watching us load. He walked over and pulled out a wad of Benjamin's and peeled out 2k. And tried to buy my dog right there.
Told him you ain't got enough money to buy my dog ever. He was better than having 2-3 cowboys working for you.
Still miss you Rolly, still remember you boy.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Every single one of those generals should be run out of the military after '24. Don't even give them a chance to resign. Just a really quick...

giphy.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 125362
View attachment 125363
This was my Red Heeler part Dingo. He was incredible. He would fight anything that came in his space that he deemed a threat. Total Loyalty. I loved that dog. The whole family loved that dog. He ruined 3 perfectly good front driver side tires on my farm truck, trying to herd my damn pick up. Finally I had to carry my fencing hammer on the front seat. He always ran beside my drivers door, and when I would see him disappear, that meant he was biting my damn tire trying to heel me. So I would lean out the window and threaten him with the old claw hammer. Rolly You SOB, then he would look at me and back off.
I was loading out 300 cows one day through my corral. And a 2000 lb bull would not go up the ramp. Me and the trucker had a sure shot on each ass cheek, and he just stood there and grunted, eating it up. I put old Rolly in the chute and said put em up Rolly. Rolly run in and nipped his heels and started under his balls. And that big SOB went up that ramp like he was going to take the shit apart.

The owner a very wealthy rancher was standing there watching us load. He walked over and pulled out a wad of Benjamin's and peeled out 2k. And tried to buy my dog right there.
Told him you ain't got enough money to buy my dog ever. He was better than having 2-3 cowboys working for you.
Still miss you Rolly, still remember you boy.

Have stories kind of like this and the fight in them is amazing. They don’t know how to quit. We used to be able to go out to the corrals and say “go get the cows Zeke”. We would leave the gates open, go back in the house, and come back 15-20 minutes later with all of them gathered up and him standing at the gate.

People think I’m FOS when I say that but we had that dog for 16 years. He died when I was 17. Loved that dog.

He was also a snake killer. Have a couple of good stories about that.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Have stories kind of like this and the fight in them is amazing. They don’t know how to quit. We used to be able to go out to the corrals and say “go get the cows Zeke”. We would leave the gates open, go back in the house, and come back 15-20 minutes later with all of them gathered up and him standing at the gate.

People think I’m FOS when I say that but we had that dog for 16 years. He died when I was 17. Loved that dog.

He was also a snake killer. Have a couple of good stories about that.
That was Rolly. He was a natural. Me and Rolly alone could handle 3-400 cows ourselves changing pastures. All I had to do was open the gate where I wanted them, and then tell Rolly put them up there and point. Then slowly follow him and close the gate.
I was calving one spring, and had a heifer who looked like it would be this night. Checked at 11pm, went to bed got back up at 3pm, and went out to see how she was. She had her calf, stuffed into the end of a round bale, I had been worried because the temp dipped down to -25F and a wind coming out of the north. I checked the little guy, stuck my finger in his mouth, it was nice and warm, he had got his first suck of claustrum. Suddenly momma lost her shit on me. And started running my ass around that bale 2-3 times then I saw Rolly in my flashlight, he was running beside me, and Momma was after him. The SOB had brought down the heat.
She saw him as a predator, and was trying to kill him meanwhile he was trying to protect me, sticking right beside me in the dark....
I took him over to the gate and scolded his ass. But the next night it was the same. He was always by my side.
Only thing he loved more than me was kids. He would lick a kid's face like a pop sickle. Ha Ha Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom