Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This was in Waynesville, NC last weekend, about an 80-90 minutes from me, and I didn't even realize it til you posted.

I got to see Lynyrd Skynyrd when I was young, in the early 90s. Still had 5 living members from their heyday. They were extraordinarily good in those days. Ronnie's brother is so fat now he's always out of breath, and Rossington, is in poor health.

Saw Marshall Tucker around that same time, they were sensational. Saw a lot of great bands at the old Starwood Ampitheater near Nashville.

I've watched the remaining bands from the 70s and 80s on youtube for recent stuff, and most are just awful. Old and obviously most of them didn't exactly live healthy lives. All of the classic rock bands are almost done. It's the end of an era, because there's no one to replace them.

Not sure who's even left in southern rock. Blackberry Smoke, not much else.

As you said above, all we have now is remnants.

Widespread Panic still tours, although they are a shadow of their once legendary standing.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I guess with a pole shift the continent could split and shift.

It's going to happen. Only a matter of when.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

FreeMiner

Legendary
It's going to happen. Only a matter of when.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
The Geological record show this has happened many times.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 125319

Yeah. Lockdowns and Tik Tok are causing neurological disorders. Anyone that believes that is fookin STUUUUUPID

Pineapple

Legendary
Kingdoms of Israel and Judea existed simultaneously suggesting a lack of complete overlap between the 2

I am no expert but it seems Judaism perished or morphed into Chrisitanity with Jesus Christ
Judaism still exists. Messianic Jews believe in Jesus.

It’s fascination to read the different views. Arguing about it makes me wonder if people actually believe what they are arguing about. Most people, rational people anyway, don’t feel compelled to argue what has been decided.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’ve never seen that. Is it in relation to the fault lines and earthquakes?
I first heard it on Coast to Coast radio years ago. With Art Bell, Midnight in the Desert.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

It’s fascination to read the different views. Arguing about it makes me wonder if people actually believe what they are arguing about. Most people, rational people anyway, don’t feel compelled to argue what has been decided.
But are those the Jews that run the institutions that tell the American/Israeli governments what to do?

Based upon practice of the faith and allegiance to the one true God isn't the head of the Israeli state as Jewish as this pope is Christian?

We are throwing around terms that are way more complicated and multifarious than we give credit for

For example, there is a school of thought that says the "Palestinians" as a cohesive, distinct culture ceased to exist over 2500 years ago

And as alluded to earlier, "Israel" and "Judea" do not mean the same people with the same beliefs

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The shield maiden’s family on one side is full of them. Came into it from her great aunt who was a holocaust survivor.

Pineapple

Legendary
But are those the Jews that run the institutions that tell the American/Israeli governments what to do?

Based upon practice of the faith and allegiance to the one true God isn't the head of the Israeli state as Jewish as this pope is Christian?

We are throwing around terms that are way more complicated and multifarious than we give credit for

For example, there is a school of thought that says the "Palestinians" as a cohesive, distinct culture ceased to exist over 2500 years ago

And as alluded to earlier, "Israel" and "Judea" do not mean the same people with the same beliefs
I hear you. Like I’ve said before, I think a meal with you would be worthwhile. Much closer in thought than these interwebz would suggest.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I hear you. Like I’ve said before, I think a meal with you would be worthwhile. Much closer in thought than these interwebz would suggest.
I don't doubt that at all

I think of our tribe as people willing to talk honestly, boldly with no intention of controversy or acrimony but the vitality and wisdom to reach there and advance past it

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Kingdoms of Israel and Judea existed simultaneously suggesting a lack of complete overlap between the 2

I am no expert but it seems Judaism perished or morphed into Chrisitanity with Jesus Christ
They were unified under David and Solomon.

They are unified again under Jesus Christ in accordance with fulfilling the prophesy of Ezekiel when Jesus returns

9Mounties07

Elite
Welp boys, pure blood still reigns supreme. Was diagnosed with WuFlu Monday. Took a home test to avoid the Dr office. Had a 101.6° at the time. Didn’t take shit all week except for Tylenol/Advil to get my fever down. Pretty much all symptoms were gone by yesterday. Felt back to 95% today minus some fluid on my ears. No real preexisting conditions minus needing to lose some weight like all red blooded SEC fans. But I stay active. Blared Morgan Wallen, flew a MAGA flag, cut my grass today, and gave the double birds to Flauchi and the dems. Speaking of birds, a crow flew by while I was cutting my grass, drank some of my Miller Lite and turned into a Bald Eagle! ‘Merica! 🦅
Well done pureBlood

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
What is this?
usa-gmscallion-jpg.125337

Damn Georgia Boy It's Called a "Map"

Now Let's Say It Together "Map"
Spell It Out "M" "A" "P"
Rhymes With "Rap"
Say It Again "Map"

Latest posts