Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I said you should be treated as a leftist troll. Not that you were one. Are you feeling okay? I mean that honestly - I didn't expect to see this type of behavior from you. I don't agree with your intense focus on Trump being a bad guy is all, though not because it's impossible because it obviously is and you may even be right. I just don't think focusing that intently on his motivations is helpful. There are some hero worshippers on the right, but there are also plenty who will do what they think is right regardless of what any one man says about it. See Trump getting booed on vaccines at his own rally as examples.
No cheif I'm in bad, I don't see a way out. Help!!

Not sure what behavior has you so concerned. Though your sensitivity is totslly misplaced at least it's also disingenuous

I think his base is mainly comprised of people who think he genuinely wants what's best for the country but do not blindly follow him. He's been funny and the best option relative to the other choices

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No cheif I'm in bad, I don't see a way out. Help!!

Not sure what behavior has you so concerned. Though your sensitivity is totslly misplaced at least it's also disingenuous

I think his base is mainly comprised of people who think he genuinely wants what's best for the country but do not blindly follow him. He's been funny and the best option relative to the other choices

Will you all just have a rough hate filled orgy already? 🤣

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You guys sounds like communists with this talk.

I kid. Like I said, I'm in line with you. This type of stuff shows you're completely on the right track. I hope you're wrong about Trump, but clearly you may not be.

You guys know as well as anyone that if we are even able to fix what's wrong, then time is of the essence. I don't think your constant hammering of Trump is providing any benefit at this stage, which is why I asked for the discussion to be dropped.

Frankly a lot of what is done here is a waste of time. I use this thread for resources and evidence in my quest to help people close to me see the truth and take action. I think that's what we all should be doing, but that's just my opinion.
You cannot a win a battle fighting a war in an army led by a general loyal to the other team

The government being irredeemably corrupt is an opinion that has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of communism

It's sort of the opposite

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This is kin to expecting a football coach to come in to an infected failing program and turn it in to a championship team. Nonsense. You can cry for these things, wanting your way immediately. Reality in a mans world its not realistic. ITs fucking obnoxious, your list. Bullshit and people like you have become a fringe enemy. Chill the out with your constant bs. Use your brain a little. Its fiction to think it was possible on any level for Trump to get that bullshit fairytale wish list that quick. Shit you didnt even know half of that was real until Trump was in office. Now you want to think you are such a patriot and extremely above everybody bc you realize these things. Its old pal. Your arrogance is a joke as well.
Stop sone
The coach came in and improved the record by a game or 2 and then went winless his last season. To save the program he passed the baton to the most insidious and inept coach

I think people probably leaning that way but see him as a last hope. I had this view but gave myself Jan 20th as the ultimatum

Once he waltzed out of office the entire election fight showed itself as a charade. At that point I knew they'd just run out the clock till the midterms grifting all along

Covid 19 and firsthand witness to the ideological garbage that is the military showed me the way

He's a puppet with a populist script

He's controlled opposition

He's a clown for the cabal

And I think you know it

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
good we dont want you. Go vote for Glenn Johnson or whoever your dumbass follow.
I will not be voting for anyone and will be moving along

I've said my opinion. There really isn't anything to add as correctly suggested by another poster

Hope I'm wrong

Either way I'll end with a favorite quote of mine

"The truth lives a wretched life but always survives a lie"

FreeMiner

Legendary
Cometh The Horseman. Pandemic Famine and War
The Scope and size of the pushback against the Globalists.

Last edited:

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
What happened to the election bombshell that Greg Phillips and CatherIne Engelbrecht were supposed to drop????

Was there ever anything more substantial than that social media post with a red checkmark whatever site that is? Really don’t think that’s him. If it is, probably more grifters that have fooled me. I used to roll my eyes at the “nothing is going to happen” posts - but they sure are spot on.

Just hope DeSantis is the real deal. Couldn’t be more over trump. Total clown like I always thought he was

Latest posts

Top Bottom