Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I have heard of urine therapy. The first urine of the morning you are to cut off mid stream and collect 2-4 ounces. Dilute with cold water and slug. Never heard of aged urine before but to each his own. I have read that it chock full of goodies but to refrain if you have any infections. Dr. Lee Merrit was singing it's praises in a video I saw a while ago. Take it for what it is worth. SKOL!

It's a shame if this hasn't already been replied

a8edea56-5f7a-4011-b4e4-8606d5f437e8_text.gif

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
We're simple? You're the one accepting Trump at face value, when the last 20+ years have shown us that almost nothing is as it seems. Unlike Cincy, I don't believe Trump is part of the cabal or is knowingly their tool. I believe he's incompetent. The only other explanation for Fauci, Chris Wray, Dominion, Gina Haspel, Bill Barr, Mark Milley etc is Cincinnati's. "Trump is a patriot and great president, he just botched every major appointment because the swamp is too deep" doesn't cut it, is simply not believable by any person holding him to any standard at all, and is giving a pass to a degree we wouldn't any other person in public office (or business or any other aspect of our lives).

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but did like trump policies … but is there a point that the American populace cannot fathom how deep and satanistic what is happening real time is?

If don wanted to solve 9/11 he did have four years to do it and he didn’t … he’s grasping at things that most on this board believe to be at least a good question or more than that a physical improbability.

My question is are they doing this bc most sheep can’t stand the truth so they can’t let it all out ? Their minds would explode

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
A fake chest for it's fake medals. The only service he did was on his knees at The Squeaky Dolphin( hey, if i was gonna open a monkeypox bar that would be the name and id hire the admiral of drag). Haha SKOL!
I find it so funny yet shocking that he and Gen Milley played on the OL at the same high school football team.
Talk about two fucked up people who failed their way up.

Ofallontiger

Poster
The Feast of Trumpets has nothing to do with the rapture. Paul told the Church they did not have to keep the feasts.

All of the feasts have been fulfilled.
The Fall Feasts have not been fulfilled. Yeshua followed the Feasts. Paul taught the Feasts. It was in the third century AD that the formal church was forbidden to celebrate the festivals. These our the Feasts of the Lord, not of the Jews.

Ofallontiger

Poster
Why don’t you educate us?

As for following “parts of the Bible”? The amazing miracle of the Bible is that one can read the same passage for a decade and then the Holy Spirit will suddenly give them understanding they didn’t get before.

Perhaps you see things that some others haven’t had revealed. I wouldn’t say that is “choosing” what parts of the Bible to follow.
I am no Biblical scholar, but I have loved learning more about the Feasts, the appointed days that the Messiah must fulfill.
Gen1:14 And Yah said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night and let there be for signs (owth), and for seasons (Moed) and for days, and years.
owth means in the sense of appearing, a signal
Moed means an appointment, a fixed time or season.
The Spring Feasts have been fulfilled.
Passover - His death on the Cross
He had to be taken down before the High Sabbath known as the Feasts of Unleavened Bread. This was His burial as a sinless man ( unleaven stood as a symbol for no sin). 72 hours later on the regular Sabbath Day He was Risen on the Feasts of First Fruits! He also resurrected others that day as a First Fruits offering to His Father. The Feast of Weeks, or better known as Pentecost was the final Spring Feast - where His Holy Spirit was sent down from Heaven.

That leaves the 3 Fall Feasts to be fulfilled. The Feast of Yom Teruah, also known as the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Yom Kippur, and The Feast of Tabernacles.
The observation of the Holy Feasts were like rehearsals. The Feast of Trumpets would fall on the first two days of the 7th month known as Tishri. Now @Pineapple, there is a lot of Scripture on the back story of the rehearsal of the bridegroom and the marriage, of how we need to look for the signs if the Heavens of the new moon that would tell the Hebrews that they were to call out the Feast of Trumpets.
The Messiah explains in Luke 12: 37-46 how those who know what and when to look for His Return!
One of my favorite verses is 1Thess: 4 16,17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the Trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Ofallontiger

Poster
It's always on a different day. New moon in the 7th month.

Is there scripture that points to FOT as the birth of Jesus? All I've ever heard is conjecture.
Rome knew when the Hebrew men had to go to there birthplace, and they used this to force a census on them. Hebrew men had to go to their birthplace 3 times during the year. The Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Pentecost and the Feast of Tabernacles. The latter makes the most sense for his birthday. Psalm 118: 14, 15, 21 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. (Yeshua)

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
A fake chest for its fake medals. The only service he did was on his knees at The Squeaky Dolphin( hey, if i was gonna open a monkeypox bar that would be the name and id hire the admiral of drag). Haha SKOL!

Just shows how delusional these losers are. Him wearing that uniform is a disgrace to every service member in history. Even the shitbags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom