Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I don’t spend a lot of time arguing with folks on theology. It’s a waste of time.

I believe Christians will be handed over… and that we will not be around for God’s judgement.

I don’t believe that Mathew 24 is only for Israel.
Its not as we were adopted by the blood of the Lamb. People that argue that stuff are insufferable

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Lol they are all in the club

It's all lip service. Power is their ideology

Let alone the blackmail, bribery, extortion

There isn't a single sovereign representative for the people in there. That's the system
So what do we do? Since you have such a handle on this and know that they are all part and we are jaded and fooled. What do we do and who do we vote for? Arent you thankful Trump revealed it and pulled back the curtain so you could advance forward and know all this that has escaped the rest of us.

What do you suggest and who should we vote for

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is a result of the Covid Lunacy. The same problems are building daily in North America and every EU Country and being ignored.
The pressure keeps building on families and consumers none the less.

I posted an article by Jordon Petersen and Michael Yon yesterday. Michael Yon is America's most experienced War Correspondent and Foreign Correspondent. He studies War, Famine and Disease.
They estimated that by this fall, 150M to 1B human beings globally will start dying from the Great Manmade Famine created by the Covid lockdowns and disruptions to the supply chains. And the new restrictions being placed on Farmers globally.
By people like the WEF Puppet in Holland PM Rutte, and WEF Globalist Trudeau.
Biden's Regime is in on the Globalist plan as well.

You really should watch Michael Yon he is America's most experienced old school War and Foreign Correspondent. He says as many as 1B going to die globally from the WEF and UN Globalists man made Famine

LAC knew this a while ago. Maybe Yon should keep up with us. Captain Obvious was a green beret. HAHA SKOL!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
So what do we do? Since you have such a handle on this and know that they are all part and we are jaded and fooled. What do we do and who do we vote for? Arent you thankful Trump revealed it and pulled back the curtain so you could advance forward and know all this that has escaped the rest of us.

What do you suggest and who should we vote for
Your feed will clean up nicely if you block that Doom fag.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
We're simple? You're the one accepting Trump at face value, when the last 20+ years have shown us that almost nothing is as it seems. Unlike Cincy, I don't believe Trump is part of the cabal or is knowingly their tool. I believe he's incompetent. The only other explanation for Fauci, Chris Wray, Dominion, Gina Haspel, Bill Barr, Mark Milley etc is Cincinnati's. "Trump is a patriot and great president, he just botched every major appointment because the swamp is too deep" doesn't cut it, is simply not believable by any person holding him to any standard at all, and is giving a pass to a degree we wouldn't any other person in public office (or business or any other aspect of our lives).
SMH

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
laugh.r191677.gif
You're a bizarre man.
From you thats a compliment. Thank you.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Its not as we were adopted by the blood of the Lamb. People that argue that stuff are insufferable

No, it's clearly not. LOL your position "anyone who argues different from me is insufferable".

A person is adopted by God, into the family with Israel, if they become a christian, but they are not adopted into national Israel. They're a distinct people different from gentiles, with a different reward. In Christ's kingdom, they won't just be rewarded as every believer will, they'll have a specific portion of the land by tribe promised to their forefathers thousands of years ago. None of us who are not Israelites will have any of that inheritance.

Jesus is not only talking to Jews about Israel spiritually, he's talking to them in a geographic sense. His discourse is step for step in line with Revelation 6. He is talking about the first half, and later the 2nd half of the tribulation, from the national perspective of Israel. "Them which be in Judaea" why does he not say "Those in Egypt"? Or those in Rome? Because the anti-christ is in the temple in Jerusalem, will declare himself God, will stop the daily sacrifice in the temple, and will turn on national Israel at the mid-point of the Tribulation. The AC confirms a covenant with Israel, not with any of us, but with the nation of Israel. He'll try to kill all of israel, in a slaughter that will dwarf the holocaust, but the surviving Israelites will flee to Petra and be supernaturally protected by God (Daniel tells us it will be by the archangel Michael), so Satan can't get to the Israelites. Christ warns those future Israelites to run for it, getting out of Jerusalem immediately will be their only hope. Pray it's not on the sabbath, why? Because Jews keep the sabbath, Christians do not. Were it to take place on the sabbath, devout Jews would die rather than run more than a few steps on the sabbath.

If you try to look at this conversation being directed at any other group of people, it simply makes no sense. Judaea, Jerusalem, Sabbath, the temple, the holy place spoken of by Daniel, the sheep and goats judgment, Christ is speaking to a bunch of Jews about the distant future of Israel at the end of the age. That doesn't mean it has no benefit or value or application to us. All of the scripture is written for us (gentiles), but very little of it is written to us.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Listen to this 'conspiracy nut' talking about 23andme. Any knuckle heads in here give up there DNA voluntarily? If you did, best be on your best behavior or they will have to eliminate you. haha SKOL!

Never. No way I'm doing that. A friend of mine is having a medical procedure at the Mayo and they requested she submit her dna as part of some other experiment. She asked me what I thought, and I told her don't do it. They might steal it from the tests they're doing otherwise, but don't give it to them.

dirty022

Elite
End of the solar maxi.mus. Now the LAC is beating the farmers almanac. Been two years up here of milder summers and colder winters. Starting to feel like the the esrly 1990s up here. SKOL!

We've had an old school summer so far. The Bermuda high has set up strong and hasn't weakened much. Rain pretty much like clockwork between 3-6 everyday.

On another note, give me some ideas for an Alaskan trip next summer. One of the most do's is a whale watching excursion.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
We've had an old school summer so far. The Bermuda high has set up strong and hasn't weakened much. Rain pretty much like clockwork between 3-6 everyday.

On another note, give me some ideas for an Alaskan trip next summer. One of the most do's is a whale watching excursion.
So much, Give me an IM and I will get some stuff together. SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary
End of the solar maxi.mus. Now the LAC is beating the farmers almanac. Been two years up here of milder summers and colder winters. Starting to feel like the the esrly 1990s up here. SKOL!
In the Maunder Minimum, Alaska and the west coast was warmer than the southern USA even down into Mexico.
The Ocean currents change and carry the warmer water from the equator north to Alaska and the trade winds change and blow mostly onshore instead of blowing the warm water to Japan and Asia.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
No, it's clearly not. LOL your position "anyone who argues different from me is insufferable".

A person is adopted by God, into the family with Israel, if they become a christian, but they are not adopted into national Israel. They're a distinct people different from gentiles, with a different reward. In Christ's kingdom, they won't just be rewarded as every believer will, they'll have a specific portion of the land by tribe promised to their forefathers thousands of years ago. None of us who are not Israelites will have any of that inheritance.

Jesus is not only talking to Jews about Israel spiritually, he's talking to them in a geographic sense. His discourse is step for step in line with Revelation 6. He is talking about the first half, and later the 2nd half of the tribulation, from the national perspective of Israel. "Them which be in Judaea" why does he not say "Those in Egypt"? Or those in Rome? Because the anti-christ is in the temple in Jerusalem, will declare himself God, will stop the daily sacrifice in the temple, and will turn on national Israel at the mid-point of the Tribulation. The AC confirms a covenant with Israel, not with any of us, but with the nation of Israel. He'll try to kill all of israel, in a slaughter that will dwarf the holocaust, but the surviving Israelites will flee to Petra and be supernaturally protected by God (Daniel tells us it will be by the archangel Michael), so Satan can't get to the Israelites. Christ warns those future Israelites to run for it, getting out of Jerusalem immediately will be their only hope. Pray it's not on the sabbath, why? Because Jews keep the sabbath, Christians do not. Were it to take place on the sabbath, devout Jews would die rather than run more than a few steps on the sabbath.

If you try to look at this conversation being directed at any other group of people, it simply makes no sense. Judaea, Jerusalem, Sabbath, the temple, the holy place spoken of by Daniel, the sheep and goats judgment, Christ is speaking to a bunch of Jews about the distant future of Israel at the end of the age. That doesn't mean it has no benefit or value or application to us. All of the scripture is written for us (gentiles), but very little of it is written to us.
My statement is and was just as you read it. All of what you typed has nothing to do with what I said. Youre not going to tell or teach me anything that I already do not know. Im not going to debate or really even read what you typed. Im sure we agree. Its simple.

Maybe Ill read it later and have some discussion with you. We are brothers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom