Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary

My YMCA is a great facility with 2 pools, full basketball court, heavy bag, free weights, dry and wet sauna and more. They also have a tourist hostel attached that became a homeless shelter during covid and has not removed the homeless people after. They also have BLM and pride banners out on the front. They paused membership during covid and subsequently called me about restarting my membership. I asked if they were requiring the vax and they said yes. I asked if they were requiring it for the homeless shelter and they basically declined to answer. I told them to cancel my membership.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
End of the solar maxi.mus. Now the LAC is beating the farmers almanac. Been two years up here of milder summers and colder winters. Starting to feel like the the esrly 1990s up here. SKOL!

We have had two very mild and dry winters here the last couple of years. Our monsoon season has been really good this summer though. I’m waiting to see if we have a calm or windy fall to predict how our winter will go.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So what do we do? Since you have such a handle on this and know that they are all part and we are jaded and fooled. What do we do and who do we vote for? Arent you thankful Trump revealed it and pulled back the curtain so you could advance forward and know all this that has escaped the rest of us.

What do you suggest and who should we vote for
Idk exactly and that's why I push the "we have no allies in the institutions" reality so we can stop waiting our time with people in the system

I believe not voting and leaving the system to create a new one is the best path

Participating in the elections is a signal to the elites that we are willing to play a completely rigged game and prefer the illusion of easy victory/reform via 10 minutes at the ballot box vs the difficult yet real path to an enviable Republic, society, etc

I offer the following with full disclosure of currently not doing hardly any of these myself....we must first do no harm

Buy local, build local (food, water, energy, housing)
No income tax, property tax
Less to no money funneled to corporations who hate us
Pull kids out of public schools
Ditch smartphones
Get parents out of nursing homes
Build a church at the highest point/best spot in town
A flag on every porch, a cross in every yard, a rifle for every shoulder. (Though hacking capabilities, tech know how, iodine/natural medicine may be more effective for the machines/methods set against us)

I suppose one could both vote, get civically involved and start to exit

From a material sense we have to ditch the income/property tax. We have to bring back the family farm

Elevate expectations for what we put in our minds, make/grow what we put in our bodies

I do believe we are in desperate need of a Chrisitian revival. This land has been a refuge for Chrisitans before and we have it within ourselves the power to make it happen again

Overall, we are in agreement that we are at war. I'm saying we have to clean our ranks and get organized instead of hearing the whistle and running into battle for officers who seem to run close to the bullets but bever get hit

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Until high ranking members of the DOJ and three letter agencies are perp walked I won‘t believe anything is happening. I was so excited and even got involved in my local election primaries because I wanted to know who these people are. We had some awesome candidates that would fit in great here and not one of them won their primary. It was like a gut punch because I thought people were finally waking up. We’re not there yet I guess…..
Colorado is home of Dominion.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
In the Maunder Minimum, Alaska and the west coast was warmer than the southern USA even down into Mexico.
The Ocean currents change and carry the warmer water from the equator north to Alaska and the trade winds change and blow mostly onshore instead of blowing the warm water to Japan and Asia.

Any idea how it impacted the Rockies in northern New Mexico? I’ve looked without luck

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom