Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Even if she wins the primary she has no chance in November. The fix is in. They’re working on perfecting it
Take the human factor out of it, throw the data around the globe a few thousand times, and you make it untraceable. Burn the ballots immediately afterward for good measure. Technology has sealed it for the global cabal. Nothing short of a catastrophic event will prevent what they have in store for the peasantry.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Lol they are all in the club

It's all lip service. Power is their ideology

Let alone the blackmail, bribery, extortion

There isn't a single sovereign representative for the people in there. That's the system
He unmasked himself with the BLM nonsense.

Hence my position on elections. IMO, you would not need more than one hand to count uncorrupted senators, and wouldn't need to use every finger on that hand. There's no political way out of this.

You guys sounds like communists with this talk.

I kid. Like I said, I'm in line with you. This type of stuff shows you're completely on the right track. I hope you're wrong about Trump, but clearly you may not be.

You guys know as well as anyone that if we are even able to fix what's wrong, then time is of the essence. I don't think your constant hammering of Trump is providing any benefit at this stage, which is why I asked for the discussion to be dropped.

Frankly a lot of what is done here is a waste of time. I use this thread for resources and evidence in my quest to help people close to me see the truth and take action. I think that's what we all should be doing, but that's just my opinion.

yankmenoodle

Elite
It's always on a different day. New moon in the 7th month.

Is there scripture that points to FOT as the birth of Jesus? All I've ever heard is conjecture.
Chuck Missler. Zacharias. Missler says you can calculate the time Zacharias went into the temple by his division, Abijah, (Luke 1) From there when Elizabeth was 6 months pregnant when Mary visited. Much more. Too complicated for me.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 125007

Appears this is limited to convalescent plasma to people with Covid.

Pineapple

Legendary
Biblical question for you.

Have a buddy stating the following:

Hear me out - I think blacks are native to earth while whites are the people depicted in the Bible…who came to earth loved having sex didn’t leave. Think about it … blacks have everything required to live off the sun…whites don’t. Black bodies work essentially like a tree or flower.

My head hurt trying to make sense of this, so you seem to be in the know and want your opinion
What Klan meeting was this discussed?

Pineapple

Legendary
Bro… y’all lost to Kansas and you still coming to the SEC??!! Mercy.
Now, listen here! They have a new coach who doesn’t have his own players, they are young, and they will be “growing up right before our eyes” at some point this season.

And, don’t sleep on Kansas! They just won the national championship. It’s a helluva rivalry and Texas takes them to the mat every time!!!!

1659635302270.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Invite his ass to Vegas. We will need a piñata. We can hit him until his tampon/dildo falls out.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Biblical question for you.

Have a buddy stating the following:

Hear me out - I think blacks are native to earth while whites are the people depicted in the Bible…who came to earth loved having sex didn’t leave. Think about it … blacks have everything required to live off the sun…whites don’t. Black bodies work essentially like a tree or flower.

My head hurt trying to make sense of this, so you seem to be in the know and want your opinion

Sounds like black Hebrew Israelites movement.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Chuck Missler. Zacharias. Missler says you can calculate the time Zacharias went into the temple by his division, Abijah, (Luke 1) From there when Elizabeth was 6 months pregnant when Mary visited. Much more. Too complicated for me.

The only reason 12/25 was selected was to make conversion easier for pagans since it was already a holiday

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

That still makes it impossible to break it down to a specific day. And on top of that, there's like a 30 day range that FOT could fall on. I've heard some claim that going back to that period (and likely using the rationale you had) that the actual date in 3 BC (assuming that's the year of Christ's birth) was September 11th. I think Jonthan Cahn came up with that one.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That still makes it impossible to break it down to a specific day. And on top of that, there's like a 30 day range that FOT could fall on. I've heard some claim that going back to that period (and likely using the rationale you had) that the actual date in 3 BC (assuming that's the year of Christ's birth) was September 11th. I think Jonthan Cahn came up with that one.
I don't put much stock in the Gregorian calendar which was modified from the pagan Julian calendar. I think the true date is out there buried in the unholy Roman Catholic Church library or in some nook in a yet unfound library. I have heard that the Anus Mundi calendar is the only unbroken calendar going back to year one. By that calendar we are in year 5916. They have been hiding the truth from us for a longtime and giving us their perverted history as a replacement. JMHO. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom