Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
In these guys World

beyond-fried-chicken.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1659619499206.png

Pineapple

Legendary
What you describe above is the Feast of Trumpets. Our savior has to fulfill all of the appointments set by our Father as described early in Genesis. Christians only follow the parts of the Bible that they want to.

Do you know what day/s the Feast of Trumpets falls on?
Why don’t you educate us?

As for following “parts of the Bible”? The amazing miracle of the Bible is that one can read the same passage for a decade and then the Holy Spirit will suddenly give them understanding they didn’t get before.

Perhaps you see things that some others haven’t had revealed. I wouldn’t say that is “choosing” what parts of the Bible to follow.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Much bigger issue…

Four largest countries for mining Lithium

1. Chile
2. Australia
3. Argentina
4. China

Chile leads by almost 4 times over all the rest.

There is a huge project being worked on now in Australia. Should kick off in 2023.

As for mine assets that is just one vehicle needed.

All of them larger than a house… and they run on diesel.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 125007

The plasma statement is sort of stretching the statement a bit in that the RC gives no reason why they don't accept plasma.

Almost all the fact checkers say there is no truth to the Red Cross not accepting plasma donations.

One is saying it's due to "wiping out the natural defenses" which the RC doesn't say. The other is absolute that the RC is still collecting plasma. The only thing the RC says is they have a large enough stockpile of plasma to not need anymore. I doubt the RC would say it's due to a decline in natural defenses, even if true, simply to avoid being taken to the woodshed.

Here is what the RC web site says:

Throughout the pandemic, the American Red Cross has adapted its collection of lifesaving blood products to meet the needs of all patients—including those battling COVID-19. Currently, our primary efforts are the prioritized expansion of red blood cell and platelet collections to meet surging hospital demand and have discontinued our convalescent plasma program. We will continue to monitor the situation in the context of emerging information, evolution of the pandemic and hospital demand to determine if we should resume our convalescent plasma program in the future.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Anyone have updates on Kari Lake primary? Has she been completely robbed yet?

yankmenoodle

Elite
What you describe above is the Feast of Trumpets. Our savior has to fulfill all of the appointments set by our Father as described early in Genesis. Christians only follow the parts of the Bible that they want to.

Do you know what day/s the Feast of Trumpets falls on?
September 25. Probably the actual birthday of Jesus.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Anyone have updates on Kari Lake primary? Has she been completely robbed yet?

IIRC they're not updating til 7 tonight. Figuring out what they can get away with and what the narrative will be, in the meantime. Let her win and use it to justify a fair election, or take her out now?

It's preposterous, the notion that it's close. The other woman had no support, no one showed up for her events, she had no social media followers, while Lake was like a rock star, leading in most polls by 12-20 points.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
It's always on a different day. New moon in the 7th month.

Is there scripture that points to FOT as the birth of Jesus? All I've ever heard is conjecture.
Biblical question for you.

Have a buddy stating the following:

Hear me out - I think blacks are native to earth while whites are the people depicted in the Bible…who came to earth loved having sex didn’t leave. Think about it … blacks have everything required to live off the sun…whites don’t. Black bodies work essentially like a tree or flower.

My head hurt trying to make sense of this, so you seem to be in the know and want your opinion

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
IIRC they're not updating til 7 tonight. Figuring out what they can get away with and what the narrative will be, in the meantime. Let her win and use it to justify a fair election, or take her out now?

It's preposterous, the notion that it's close. The other woman had no support, no one showed up for her events, she had no social media followers, while Lake was like a rock star, leading in most polls by 12-20 points.
Which would give cause to launch an investigation if they flip it no?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
At some point, the PEOPLE need to rush these offices and drag out the criminals by their necks.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

WNBA's Griner convicted at drug trial, sentenced to 9 years​

Latest posts

Top Bottom