Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I'll take 26 mil a year after taxes for 30 years set up in a trust so it still pays even after I die an early death. I don't think I could spend 26 million every year for 30 years, but could definitely go through 430 million before 30 years was up.

You Do Realize If You Took the $430 Million

Used $30 Million to Set Yourself and Family Up Very Nicely

Then Let the Remaining $400,000,000 Grow at Just 6% Without Ever Adding a Dime More in 30 Years It Would Be Worth $2.297 Billion

Taking the Money Discounted UpFront is the Way to Go

1659583698376.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Out of hand, Garland is destroying the DOJ.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
That's exactly what you said

You went from I respect his opinion to he is a leftist troll....lol

What do you bring to the table?

You seem like a child with the rhetorical capabilities of one who takes the short bus

In this together ❤️

I said you should be treated as a leftist troll. Not that you were one. Are you feeling okay? I mean that honestly - I didn't expect to see this type of behavior from you. I don't agree with your intense focus on Trump being a bad guy is all, though not because it's impossible because it obviously is and you may even be right. I just don't think focusing that intently on his motivations is helpful. There are some hero worshippers on the right, but there are also plenty who will do what they think is right regardless of what any one man says about it. See Trump getting booed on vaccines at his own rally as examples.

MortgageHorn

Founder
FZQo6b5XEAAKqBG

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You Do Realize If You Took the $430 Million

Used $30 Million to Set Yourself and Family Up Very Nicely

Then Let the Remaining $400,000,000 Grow at Just 6% Without Ever Adding a Dime More in 30 Years It Would Be Worth $2.297 Billion

Taking the Money Discounted UpFront is the Way to Go

View attachment 124902

There's another thing to consider: the state's defaulting on future payments.

That sort of thing is just around the corner, imo.

Ofallontiger

Poster
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, KJV

Credit to Steve Cioccolanti. What if God was using a play on words and Trump is re-elected and the rapture takes place during his last presidency? Things that make you go hmmmm.
What you describe above is the Feast of Trumpets. Our savior has to fulfill all of the appointments set by our Father as described early in Genesis. Christians only follow the parts of the Bible that they want to.

Do you know what day/s the Feast of Trumpets falls on?

MortgageHorn

Founder
What you describe above is the Feast of Trumpets. Our savior has to fulfill all of the appointments set by our Father as described early in Genesis. Christians only follow the parts of the Bible that they want to.

My Birthday May 30th?
Trumps Birthday?
JFk Jr's Birthday?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Speaking of dates. July 4th is usually on or right around Aphelion Day which is when the earth is furthest from the sun. Im sure some Luciferian or roman pagan connection. Also New Years eve is right around the Perihelion which is, you guest it, the day the earth is closedt to the sun. These people have manipulated everything for a longtime. Even our holidays. SKOL!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

The Feast of Trumpets has nothing to do with the rapture. Paul told the Church they did not have to keep the feasts.

All of the feasts have been fulfilled.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659609899285.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659609983363.png

1659610129625.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom