Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Cincy...I value your opinion. What is your alternative?
That is the question

Once we realize the total absence of allies in the institutions we conclude that no process run by them is a viable path to a enviable destination

We disentangle ourselves from the system via self reliance with respect to food, water, energy, housing

I also see a huge chasm between the technology and capabilities of government compared to the average citizen. How do we conquer surveillance state?

Dumbphones? VPNs? The cryptic casual conversation?

I'd combine the Amish know how with a tech savvy, well armed population

The centralized supply chain, monetary system and progressive tax system are draining us. That doesn't even touch the spiritual lethargy crippling us

I think we need to realize where we are in the war and quickly cleanse ourselves of the snakes in our ranks

Once we do that then the next step will make itself clear

Catilac

Elite
s
This is fucking ridiculous. In a church? I don’t care if God takes us all out. Leaders of a church are as corrupt as DC.

I'm convinced that the utter immoral and irrational behaviors exhibited by much of the left ties back to Trump and Trump voters and generally his movement

Much of Trumps policies were sound, but the left hated him and their political opposites sooo fervently, rather than engaging in issues , they altered their behavior to show their anti trump bona fides , consciously or subconsciously

Aborting full term babies ? Sure
Redefining gender ? Yep
Drag queens in churches and schools ?

Sure! , the Trumpers will hate it !

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
s

I'm convinced that the utter immoral and irrational behaviors exhibited by much of the left ties back to Trump and Trump voters and generally his movement

Much of Trumps policies were sound, but the left hated him and their political opposites sooo fervently, rather than engaging in issues , they altered their behavior to show their anti trump bona fides , consciously or subconsciously

Aborting full term babies ? Sure
Redefining gender ? Yep
Drag queens in churches and schools ?

Sure! , the Trumpers will hate it !
Their redefining will never stop. Their goal is totally frightening.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
When I got a permanent ban on Twitter I had over 18k followers. I never found out why or what I did to get banned other than being a MAGA supporter.

A week or so ago I accidentally somehow dumb luck got back on Twitter.

You can bet the farm I will go out this time in a fucking blaze of MAGA Glory.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom