Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

utv2316

Elite
Founder
He's kicked out of office to substantiate his persona as an "outsider"

Bush the father was booted as well....

He's owned by the globalists. He is the control opposition

As referenced earlier in this thread....they will supply our hero
There is no comparison between Trump being kicked out and Herbert voluntarily leaving. Two totally different exits. Herbert orchestrated William J’s election. He did all he could to lose and it still took Herbert allowing cheating for the Arkansas idiot to be elected. I was 40 years old in 1992 and knew at that time the election was rigged.
Herbert personally selected William J and Hillary with the promise that W would be elected in 2000. That is ultimately how W won and the even greater idiot, Al Gore, was paid off with the proceeds of the climate change hoax.
Al is from Tennessee and is extremely stupid - as was his father

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
There is no comparison between Trump being kicked out and Herbert voluntarily leaving. Two totally different exits. Herbert orchestrated William J’s election. He did all he could to lose and it still took Herbert allowing cheating for the Arkansas idiot to be elected. I was 40 years old in 1992 and knew at that time the election was rigged.
Herbert personally selected William J and Hillary with the promise that W would be elected in 2000. That is ultimately how W won and the even greater idiot, Al Gore, was paid off with the proceeds of the climate change hoax.
Al is from Tennessee and is extremely stupid - as was his father
I think you are proving my point

"Losing" an election doesn't prove one is an outsider. This is the main argument for Trump being our ally.....the media "hated" him and they cheated him out

As you know, the elections have completely rigged theatrics for decades

Trump playing ball for covid was his way of mailing it in....let alone somehow basically achieving a draw vs a bona-fide potato in the debates

Trump is the "supplied hero"

He may be the biggest whore of them all

I think more and more people are seeing him for what he is but not nearly enough

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
UK in Political Collapse Part 2 Tom Luongo. All the western nations with Globalist Leaders that have adopted UN Agenda's are collapsing. And Global Famine will happen this year. They are Criminals. END the UN.
Isn’t that part of ‘the plan’? Collapse all sovereigns and reform one world government.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Exactly.

You aren’t ready for the adult table if you are still claiming Trump is a Globalist at heart.

It means you no nothing about his family history.

You know nothing about his policies.

You know nothing….Well, you get the picture
Hey guys George Bush is for us, look at what he said here

Trump till take us to constitutional republicanism at warp speed!

Controlled opposition is a right wing evangelical conspiracy theory

Trump is my hero!

Top Bottom