Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I try to FF as much the local news as possible. But seen a few segments lately on "conspiracy theorist" being indicted and now another arrest warrant for violating bond. Rockstar Soros secretary of state Griswold is the bestest ever.

Interesting to see Laura Logan involved. So this looks like more a news produced movie vs. 2000 mules? First hearing of it.

Investigate news story is my take. Old school journalism.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
What would happen to you or me on a similar situation?
Two-tiered justice… 😡🤬

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This doesn’t cut it...

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Swallowswell: Why do you need them?
Massie (should have said): For protection against wannabe tyrants like you.
The commie fucks are going hard. It'll fail but this should solidify the lines now. If you are for this bill you are my enemy, point fucking blank. These clowns throw silly catch phrases like 'weapons of war' around and the dumb left bahs and whinnies. Let the culling begin. i'll pray for every last soul lost but daggumit they asked for it. SKOL!

inFredible

Elite
What would happen to you or me on a similar situation?
Two-tiered justice… 😡🤬
I’m starting to truly believe these events are being used to wake up the masses. Hunter is going to get off with a check for back taxes and a severe reprimand from the DOJ. They are putting it in peoples faces, can’t argue the two tiered Justice system, it’s right here for all to see. How far can you push the average Joe before they say no more. Starting to feel like we are getting closer to that point every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom