Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
He was just mentioned in the wayne allen root article right above. people better wake up and find a doctor who can treat for vaccine injury. Not all are helped but a lot are. This is sadly only the beginning. Fall is not far off.
I went to my doctor Wed. for a check-up.
He said did you get your boosters, I said no and I am not going to. Then he said you did take the Covid shots didn't you, I said no and I am not going to take them.
He said you're an Extreme Right winger aren't you, I said maybe, maybe not but I am smart enough not to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't work and actually harms your body.

He laughed as he left and said Roll Tide.......

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
He was just mentioned in the wayne allen root article right above. people better wake up and find a doctor who can treat for vaccine injury. Not all are helped but a lot are. This is sadly only the beginning. Fall is not far off.

My uncle started having blood issues after the booster. He called me and said he should have listened to me about it. I told him to start taking glutathione and NAC. His blood issue is going away. The issue was thickening of his blood and they couldn’t hardly draw much to get his hematocrits down. Weird I know, how he is alive, no clue.

inFredible

Elite
My uncle started having blood issues after the booster. He called me and said he should have listened to me about it. I told him to start taking glutathione and NAC. His blood issue is going away. The issue was thickening of his blood and they couldn’t hardly draw much to get his hematocrits down. Weird I know, how he is alive, no clue.
This is what they pulled out of my Brother in Laws lungs. Dr has no idea what could have caused it. I wonder what it could be that caused these clots?

Attachments

• D5517D2C-C120-4EBB-9397-C86BDF2D0808.jpeg
    D5517D2C-C120-4EBB-9397-C86BDF2D0808.jpeg
    837.3 KB · Views: 63

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’m starting to truly believe these events are being used to wake up the masses. Hunter is going to get off with a check for back taxes and a severe reprimand from the DOJ. They are putting it in peoples faces, can’t argue the two tiered Justice system, it’s right here for all to see. How far can you push the average Joe before they say no more. Starting to feel like we are getting closer to that point every day.

I think @Viking posted a video a day or two ago and the guy said Americans won’t act. We are too complacent and everything we do is monitored so organization is nearly impossible. We are a nation of sheep.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I think @Viking posted a video a day or two ago and the guy said Americans won’t act. We are too complacent and everything we do is monitored so organization is nearly impossible. We are a nation of sheep.
We are now, I agree. But, things can change quickly as we have seen in other countries. Unfortunately, things will have to get worse first for the masses to take action.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I went to my doctor Wed. for a check-up.
He said did you get your boosters, I said no and I am not going to. Then he said you did take the Covid shots didn't you, I said no and I am not going to take them.
He said you're an Extreme Right winger aren't you, I said maybe, maybe not but I am smart enough not to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't work and actually harms your body.

He laughed as he left and said Roll Tide.......
My FORMER doctor tried to push that shit on me after I told him that I had a bout of Bell’s Palsy after a flu shot. Key word: FORMER.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

New Subpoenas Have Been Issued’: J6 Committee Announces ‘We Will Reconvene in September’​

Been Issued’: J6 Committee Announces ‘We Will Reconvene in September’ With More Hearings

The U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack will continue its publicly televised hearings past what had been called its last one. “There needs to be accountability,” Chairman Bennie Thompson told Americans Thursday night, just minutes into the start of what officially had been the last public hearing of the Select Committee. “We will reconvene in September to continue laying out our findings to the American people.”

Our committee will spend August pursuing emerging information on multiple fronts, before convening further hearings this September,” Vice-Chair Liz Cheney added. “We have received new evidence and new witnesses have bravely stepped forward.”

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmoveme...ll-reconvene-in-september-with-more-hearings/

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FB_IMG_1658526848457.jpg

FB_IMG_1658526903634.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The lady broadcaster on Rightside Broadcasting who is also one of Trump's lawyers said earlier that Joe Biden got twice the number of votes in AZ than Obama got. She also said Biden only won 16% of the counties in the US.
I have not verified this but hard to believe she would put it out if it was not true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom