Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Your family is very Blessed to have you.
No...I'm very blessed to have them.

While I was touristing with Max, my husband was taking 2 of our 3 girls out for dinner (Oakwood Club for the one or 2 of you who know how good it is) He'll be out here next week for UAAA

Meanwhile, I'm 'bribing' Max to go to the Bmore zoo with me on one of his off days. I've promised to get him the 'chimp experience'. Here's why I need to go. They have mini longhorns. I NEED to see tiny Bevo.

Max knows leverage. 😂😂😂

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Consider a donation if you haven’t contributed in a while. There’s a handful of guys that basically fund the forum, and it would be good for others to pitch in. We greatly appreciate the monthly patron donations (and especially our platinum patrons), but the total of those doesn’t cover monthly expenses.

Any chance you’ll DM me tomorrow as a reminder?

Been drinking. Not getting out of bed because I’m a lazy fuck.

FreeMiner

Legendary
No...I'm very blessed to have them.

While I was touristing with Max, my husband was taking 2 of our 3 girls out for dinner (Oakwood Club for the one or 2 of you who know how good it is) He'll be out here next week for UAAA

Meanwhile, I'm 'bribing' Max to go to the Bmore zoo with me on one of his off days. I've promised to get him the 'chimp experience'. Here's why I need to go. They have mini longhorns. I NEED to see tiny Bevo.

Max knows leverage. 😂😂😂
Ha Ha Ha. After I quit commercial ranching, Black Angus, I just could not quit. So I did some wheeling and dealing and horse trading and ended up with 30 Purebred Scottish Highland Cattle. Some of my Quarter Horse Paints. Ranching was my passion.

Attachments

• Purebred Highland Bull 4.jpg
    Purebred Highland Bull 4.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Purebred Highland Bull leased.jpg
    Purebred Highland Bull leased.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Purebred Highland Bull.jpg
    Purebred Highland Bull.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Ranch Ponies 2.jpg
    Ranch Ponies 2.jpg
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 7

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
FAKE FUCKING NEWS

THESE PLACES SUCK BALLS

THEY WOULDN'T KNOW BAR-B-QUE IF YOU STUCK A BEEF RIB UP THEIR ASS

FYM6CjMXoAUqT99

FOR FUCKS SAKE OREGON?

THE LAND OF VEGANS IS GREAT FOR BAR-B-QUE

OUT!
I live near Lexington. That is insanity. No one around here has ever claimed it to be a “bbq city”

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha. After I quit commercial ranching, Black Angus, I just could not quit. So I did some wheeling and dealing and horse trading and ended up with 30 Purebred Scottish Highland Cattle. Some of my Quarter Horse Paints. Ranching was my passion.
Did I ever tell you I learned to ride rounding up cattle? I was 6. Got thrown on a pony and let loose. 😂. (Of course everyone knew exactly where I was at every second). My uncle had a ranch in SE Colorado. Spent a few weeks every year until I was 19 bringing in, castrating, branding and vaccinating. Somewhere, there's a picture of 10 year old me 'holding down' a never to be bull. And by holding down, I mean I was nose to nose and 'comforting' him while he got his balls chopped off. Pretty sure his balls were part of dinner that night. 😂

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
After I retired I took a job working for the Cherokee Indians out of Stillwater OK. They had a contract with the Government to refurbish the TOW 2 launchers for the Bradley fighting vehicle.
The sheer amount of money I saw the Government waste/piss away with suppliers such as Raytheon and DRS was sickening and mindboggling.

Stillwater is a great place imo. It’s too big for my liking but tailgating on game day there was a lot of fun.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I am building an outhouse/shithouse. I will name Shitlinsy Palace in his Honor. Every time I give birth in that shithouse to a good sized trout, and wipe my butt, I will salute his Majesty Shitlinsky.
It sucks to go to the outhouse in the middle of the night in freezing temps. But if you have to shit, you do it.

I have built a couple of outhouses when I was young. That was better than moving the outhouse.

You have to move an outhouse every couple years because the hole you dug gets filled up with shit, toilet paper, and lime powder. You throw some lime powder on your shit in the hole to help with flies and odor.after every shit. Works ok.

Moving a outhouse requires digging a new hole, moving the outhouse over the new hole, and then filling in the old shithole. That old shithole is like a train wreck. You don’t want to, but you have to look. It loops like a brown tar pool. Very wet still. Not as stinky as you would expect, but there is a funky pungent odor of decomposted human manure. Worst, and most interesting to a 10 year old, was the things moving in that brown tar pool. Gross and fascinating. Never regretted burying that cesspool. Never would walk over that filled in outhouse shit pool.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Consider a donation if you haven’t contributed in a while. There’s a handful of guys that basically fund the forum, and it would be good for others to pitch in. We greatly appreciate the monthly patron donations (and especially our platinum patrons), but the total of those doesn’t cover monthly expenses.

Am I still on the monthly donation? If not, call me out. I'll make sure it gets done.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Did I ever tell you I learned to ride rounding up cattle? I was 6. Got thrown on a pony and let loose. 😂. (Of course everyone knew exactly where I was at every second). My uncle had a ranch in SW Colorado. Spent a few weeks every year until I was 19 bringing in, castrating, branding and vaccinating. Somewhere, there's a picture of 10 year old me 'holding down' a never to be bull. And by holding down, I mean I was nose to nose and 'comforting' him while he got his balls chopped off. Pretty sure his balls were part of dinner that night. 😂
Awesome stories. Nothing like a family ranch to develop character and never quit attitude. And work ethic. Give your word keep your damn word. Stay focused on the important things in life. Family.
The politics and horse shit don't mean much without family.
This is my old cattle dog Rolly, or was, he grew up on my ranch, and when he finally passed of old age. My granddaughters gave him a Christian burial. They made him a little cross, and followed him weeping. He was well loved. He always had time to lick a kids face clean, especially if they had been eating BBQ at the outside picnic table. He was an Australian Red Heeler part Dingo.
It was a good life.

Attachments

• Rolly.jpg
    Rolly.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 12

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
FAKE FUCKING NEWS

THESE PLACES SUCK BALLS

THEY WOULDN'T KNOW BAR-B-QUE IF YOU STUCK A BEEF RIB UP THEIR ASS

FYM6CjMXoAUqT99

FOR FUCKS SAKE OREGON?

THE LAND OF VEGANS IS GREAT FOR BAR-B-QUE

OUT!
Lexington isn't either. I don't know that I've had good bbq in lex. There is good bbq an hour outside of lex but lex isnt known for food... period.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

CENSORSHIP

Legal Bombshell: Leftist Judges Rule Alex Jones May Not Discuss 1st Amendment, Say He Is Innocent, or Claim Court Case Rigged​

Hell. Bannon can't bring up the fact the j6 committee is set up against congressional rules. He also can't argue presidential privilege. He basically has to agree that he is guilty and everything he did was wrong by rules of the court.

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend are you on Holiday my friend?
No sir, definitely not.

Just figured it'd be more appropriate to create a dedicated thread, instead of shoving in everyone's faces, the extremely disturbing material that I've been finding while investigating the whole supposed "adrenochrome" thing.

And tbh, it's just turning out to be much bigger and far worse than initially expected.

#Time consuming af.

But anyways, take this...
20220719_232038.gif
...and this...
20220719_232157.gif
...as well as this.
20220719_232248.gif
😂👍
On another note: Something...
20220722_175948.gif20220722_175929.gif20220722_175851.gifhot-girl.gifae86ddb0b309c8c6016d41421ff6d7f8.gif9155df153b84c222eef5bce0fd000752.gifbbcb00a7affc188e3d04ae44eb2413bf.gif

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom