Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I had some bogus charges on my credit card in early 2020, so bank cancelled it and sent me a new one. The old one is the one on file with Rivals for auto-renewal. I just got my notice yesterday that the renewal payment was rejected. How fortuitous is it that the massive migration from that shithole to here took place on the day they want me to update and renew with those commie bastards? NOPE.

EDIT: Also been a member with them since 2004. Sad that it has to be this way. I also am 100% for listing all POS Trash Un-American companies to boycott. I have been boycotting Ben & Jerry's since Midterms with some of their BS they have been spewing. And they were my fav to get too which sucks, but now they are absolute scum with this latest tweet. I also don't buy anything from Chick-Fil-A anymore with their scumbag CEO that also perpetuates this horseshit lie about White Supremacy.

Last edited:

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

HDnObLa.gif

there is no doubt in two weeks after things settle down and they think the coast is clear they will say maybe they overstepped and ask to be forgiven etc. Hopefully this is waking up the masses.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Whoa if true! Even video of some apparent special forces.

You'd think that McInerney and Flynn would know who in the military are loyal and who are not. I doubt any disloyal military would be allowed in the WH although we have seen "spies" there throughout the last 4 years.

Now, an issue...

How can I stop this forum from sending email when anyone posts? I have unchecked almost every button in "preferences" alluding to any email sent to me and they still come. Do I have to log out and log back in for those to take effect?

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
***Update***

I just sent a bunch of DM's to those that had posted for help getting here.

I'll continue to monitor the old thread to help those lurkers etc

Well If I'm going to get a T-shirt on the new site I've got to go to page 1 and catch the fuck (nice I can actually type F U C K) up!

BTW feel free to copy and paste the below if good patriots you know on tMB need help making the hop to freedom:

https://crootn.com/index.php

Contact me for other board if you need help

Confirm e-mail will go to Spam/Junk

May need to set up a Hotmail.com account and use that

carymcox@gmail.com
cary.cox@apmortgage.com
713-806-0226 Cell
713-730-4502 Work
Love ya Brother.. schooch of homo

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
You'd think that McInerney and Flynn would know who in the military are loyal and who are not. I doubt any disloyal military would be allowed in the WH although we have seen "spies" there throughout the last 4 years.

Now, an issue...

How can I stop this forum from sending email when anyone posts? I have unchecked almost every button in "preferences" alluding to any email sent to me and they still come. Do I have to log out and log back in for those to take effect?
Can’t figure it out either

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
I have told you all about my lib brother before we got into it last night. Here’s part of that convo and what’s coming for us View attachment 112

It's so easy to start going down the rabbit hole spitting election fraud at the twats who think it was about overthrowing the election. The only response really needed is anyone who believes Biden got 80M+ votes is a very special kind of moron. All due respect to your brother and plenty of my friends.

KendallCat

Poster
Yup. But it can be done.

same here. Funny thing is they are over there like a lib echo chamber ticked off because they have nobody to troll or bite on their BS. Wait until the media does not have Trump to kick around to help ratings - that means Biden gets to be the bullseye and watch how they will turn on one another.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Going to have to call BS on this one, especially given Putin is in the list. Even if this did happen, it’s not exactly like that big techs have such a large presence in those markets that it would cause a massive sell off.
Talking to all those mentioned is correct.. don’t know who this is but they are somewhat legit or have a tech inside.. but the stock talk I’m not so sure.. the conversations were about solidarity “you have my back now”

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder

I was arrested on misdemeanor criminal charges for harassing texts to my wife I was divorcing by local DA because my “threatening” texts had “Silent War” and “Tuesdays can be Dark” and explained to detective in front of my lawyers they were Q terms and DJT war against the Deep State,,,,DA picks up that, charges me....donate big money against Obamacare and shortly after my business gets audited

KendallCat

Poster
You’re one of the few SEC campuses I haven’t been to yet, but, as long as you’re Patriots, I agree!!

awesome place. Played ball against them when I was in college and a couple of the A&M batgirls(who were smokeshows) took us around campus... took us to a giant bar with about a 100 pool tables that also had a glass cage with a giant rattler in it. If that thing ever got loose 😳

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Glad to finally get here, and thanks to all for moving this thread. Benn down with the China flu but see the light on the other side, except for giving it to my Wife, she is about four days behind me, wish us luck and glad to be part of this for many years
Glad you’re on the mend and said a prayer for your bride! SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom