Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
tenor.gif
Go to rivals homepage-go to your account-click on the three little lines in the top left corner-go to subscriptions-cancel. No need to call.
PS. Thanks to MaizeBlaze for the instructions from TMB

Last edited:

CarolinaBound2038

Poster
Founder
I love how she spelled faggots

Dear Mods

Blow your fvcking brains out. Every last one of you. You cawk suckers have ruined a board that has endured for over 15 years. I cannot begun to express how sincerely I want every single one of you to kill yourselves. And hurry, don’t wait. Make no mistake, you have destroyed a significant source of revenue for this site. Fvck you, ****

Faqqets
Oh wow who was that?

Npklee

Elite

This determination is based on a number of factors, including:

• President Trump’s statement that he will not be attending the Inauguration is being received by a number of his supporters as further confirmation that the election was not legitimate and is seen as him disavowing his previous claim made via two Tweets (1, 2) by his Deputy Chief of Staff, Dan Scavino, that there would be an “orderly transition” on January 20th.
  • The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending.
  • The use of the words “American Patriots” to describe some of his supporters is also being interpreted as support for those committing violent acts at the US Capitol.
  • The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election.
  • Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Nancy Mace literally screwed her political career the first week in the House. You can't be one of the southern lynch pins in the Trump campaign in '16. Then turn your back after he helped get you elected.

My girl Stephanik stood strong, had Cuomo and his henchman screaming for her to be recalled (she trounced one of his acolytes, a complete brain dead cvnt), she told them to go pound sand and they are all backtracking now

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Last edited:

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I really like MSU's homeboard. You have the occasional nutcase to deal with but the mods there actually post great football and basketball content, like second to none. However, I dislike censorship more so it was difficult but I cancelled my sub yesterday.
The Iowa board behind the paywall isn't too bad. Mods are libs but they for the most part keep the politics out. Mostly because they'd lose 2/3 of their people if they didn't, I suspect. They're not oppressive libs and they are great with the recruiting / football / basketball reporting. And decent guys.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I have told you all about my lib brother before we got into it last night. Here’s part of that convo and what’s coming for us View attachment 112

I just don’t talk politics with anyone but people here for this very reason- if my brother responded like that, I probably wouldn’t talk to him about anything important ever again.

Npklee

Elite

Thoughts on this? Cliffs from my dad as I just started watching. Basically the elites are a thing. But trump is probably one of them. He is the only one who won lawsuits and tried to reach out to the trump team to help them but they wanted no part of his help. Thoughts?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

This determination is based on a number of factors, including:

• President Trump’s statement that he will not be attending the Inauguration is being received by a number of his supporters as further confirmation that the election was not legitimate and is seen as him disavowing his previous claim made via two Tweets (1, 2) by his Deputy Chief of Staff, Dan Scavino, that there would be an “orderly transition” on January 20th.
  • The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending.
  • The use of the words “American Patriots” to describe some of his supporters is also being interpreted as support for those committing violent acts at the US Capitol.
  • The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election.
  • Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.
I like how Twitter uses him not attending the inauguration as some secret Bat signal to basically kill everyone there.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I wound recommend we not be so obvious in the board title. Search will be used to crack down and we should assume anything Q related will be top priority.

I’d recommend something along the lines of JustUs or even more benign, Central Intelligence Board

i agree. I am fully expecting someone to also try to shut this place down and the more blatant we are, the sooner it happens.

Platinum Board would work just fine.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Just canceled Twitter. Going to cancel Rivals today.

Not sure how I will depart tMB yet.(pron, tirade etc)

Going to blame it on Libs ruining everything of course. Might specifically blame it on Hacksaw Jim. He seemed very proud of not ever having reported anyone. Might make up a massive “reported” troll and lay the death of tMB at his feet on the way out.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Just canceled Twitter. Going to cancel Rivals today.

Not sure how I will depart tMB yet.(pron, tirade etc)

Going to blame it on Libs ruining everything of course. Might specifically blame it on Hacksaw Jim. He seemed very proud of not ever having reported anyone. Might make up a massive “reported” troll and lay the death of tMB at his feet on the way out.
Hacksaw Jim claimed he voted for Trump, but every post of his seemed to be far left. I guess he was just lying. What a schmuck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom