Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
He just gave me a quick update of what’s going on on the main board right now LMAO

on front page of tMB, a few people have gone nuclear,

posting ghey sex, Jen went off on Mods, etc

People going out in style,

crazy night on tMB,

most are leaving, that new Discord site, or the ones joining us.

Mass exodus due to new rules and censoring and...... misinformation

I believe we left at the perfect time! Good night

I love how she spelled faggots

Dear Mods

Blow your fvcking brains out. Every last one of you. You cawk suckers have ruined a board that has endured for over 15 years. I cannot begun to express how sincerely I want every single one of you to kill yourselves. And hurry, don’t wait. Make no mistake, you have destroyed a significant source of revenue for this site. Fvck you, ****

Faqqets

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Just cancelled my Rivals subscription- ends 2/23. Feels good man! Also, @athensdawg88 - my posting privileges had been suspended again lol.
I need to take my ass to bed. I’ll keep you posted on Georgia bulldog stuff per usual. Be safe brother

Speaking of privileges I noticed there is a not safe for work part of this site. I’m sure when you’re bored you can entertain yourself over there. LOL

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
He just gave me a quick update of what’s going on on the main board right now LMAO

on front page of tMB, a few people have gone nuclear,

posting ghey sex, Jen went off on Mods, etc

People going out in style,

crazy night on tMB,

most are leaving, that new Discord site, or the ones joining us.

Mass exodus due to new rules and censoring and...... misinformation

I believe we left at the perfect time! Good night
I really like MSU's homeboard. You have the occasional nutcase to deal with but the mods there actually post great football and basketball content, like second to none. However, I dislike censorship more so it was difficult but I cancelled my sub yesterday.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
What do you guys know about an app called Signal?
Patriot friend recommended it to me for comms for when cell signal goes down...

I use signal app, but don’t know much about it. My brother is a Colonel in the Marines and asked me to use signal to communicate while he’s in he Middle East. I assume there is a reason military folks are using.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
For the new name of the board suggestions, how about "The Fuckin' Show"

tenor.gif

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Got a pizza for the wife and me. All 3 kids are out doing what kids do on a Friday.

Sunday I’m doing Peposo alla Fornacina....a Tuscan beef and black pepper “pot roast” if you will.

If the powers that be need a real Italian Bouncer to guard the door to this corner joint I’d welcome the opportunity.
You really need to do a YouTube channel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom