Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Lt. Gen McInerney's comments got my gears to spinning ...

Wasn't the young lady who was tragically killed at the Capitol protest an Air Force vet? Coincidence? Also, wonder if she was transitioning to The Space Force. I know AF are getting first dibs.

It crossed my mind that Trump setup the whole thing (obviously not the shooting) when I heard Pelosi's device was taken. Especially when he was supposed to lead the march to the Capitol and he didn't.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it.
I don’t think Trump could have planned for her laptop to be left unsecured and stolen, no. That just happened and I hope it has juicy stuff.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
That’d better be a steel-reinforced seat.
Yep that guy is 6 foot 6 330 pounds

also a quick heads up for anybody that is new to parler
In order for somebody to be verified they have to have a golden P next to their avatar
Somebody with lots of followers like Herschel Walker. Or Donald Trump. He is not on there yet by the way

Quick example click on this and look at the golden P on the avatar

Boomboom12

Elite
Founder
Yep that guy is 6 foot 6 330 pounds

also a quick heads up for anybody that is new to parler
In order for somebody to be verified they have to have a golden P next to their avatar
Somebody with lots of followers like Herschel Walker. Or Donald Trump. He is not on there yet by the way

Quick example click on this and look at the golden P on the avatar
Here’s what I took from your post ^^, “I’m bringing Herschel here!!” I look forward to his posts.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
What if.. just what if.. we needed the protesters to break in? What if we have another laptop..

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder
***Update***

I just sent a bunch of DM's to those that had posted for help getting here.

I'll continue to monitor the old thread to help those lurkers etc

Well If I'm going to get a T-shirt on the new site I've got to go to page 1 and catch the fuck (nice I can actually type F U C K) up!

BTW feel free to copy and paste the below if good patriots you know on tMB need help making the hop to freedom:

https://crootn.com/index.php

Contact me for other board if you need help

Confirm e-mail will go to Spam/Junk

May need to set up a Hotmail.com account and use that

carymcox@gmail.com
cary.cox@apmortgage.com
713-806-0226 Cell
713-730-4502 Work

I’ve been doing the same as far as directing through DMs. Have had a lot of board members reach out in my adios thread. Hope they are making the transfer okay

Highwayman35

Poster
tMB link on the forum page won’t act as a link (can’t click it) but I can click the “dance your cares” link to get there

but the other 2 above work as links.
Hope I make sense.

*edit* worked this time.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Patriots, come'on we have the Corp of Cadets that provides more officers than any other institution except for the service academies.
We welcome your visit and you will be well treated. Gig'em
Yeah I want to come there as well. Georgia has yet to visit Texas A&M. Maybe in 50 years. I don’t know when the hell we’re supposed to go there. But not for a long time
It is the only SEC stadium I have not been to

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
I know several of you have deactivated twatter, but it's actually hilarious seeing all the MAGAs who changed their profile picture to mirror Trump's. Master level trolling underway. Also, I told fluffer that everyone knows he's gay, he can stop pretending. I'm no quitter, I'm gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

Even our girl is rocking the new profile pic. 😍

I just can’t do it anymore, deactivated all of my accounts immediately after 45 got the permaban. But I love and appreciate the fact that people are doing this. Bravo

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Purging their own user base is cannibalism and goes against all business sense. I would not doubt that very soon, tax dollars start going to funding these assholes.
They're totally willing to destroy a multi-billion $ business overnight. Tells us that they have massive plans for the next few months. Everyone needs to stiffen their spine, yet as scripture says, "pray without ceasing".

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

This reminded me of the report that Trump had a concession speech or victory speech prepared for election night.

Wish I could find that reference as I remember seeing it the day of the election and didn’t think much of it until a few days later. Believe it was mainstream media also that reported they asked him if he was prepared to give either.

Last edited:

txag79

Poster
Founder
Yeah I want to come there as well. Georgia has yet to visit Texas A&M. Maybe in 50 years. I don’t know when the hell we’re supposed to go there. But not for a long time
It is the only SEC stadium I have not been to
It is one of the largest in the SEC with a seating capacity of 102,733. Wonderful game day experience. Will now be quiet for a few minutes.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
So how are the trolls from tMB kept out?

I and a few others have a post-zapping button that's like an internet Krav Kick to the balls!

If it gets really bad @Croot_Overlord has a death blow that's called Perma-Ban

I will not be Draconian - this nation was built on free/open/spirited debate - but if they are just going to muck up the thread I'll delete their posts.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Here’s what I took from your post ^^, “I’m bringing Herschel here!!” I look forward to his posts.
I have met him a couple of times. Also met this guy a couple of times
79D25421-FC16-45DB-8FC2-4EB3D1DED244.jpeg
I don’t have a great way to get in touch with Herschel. But I could get in touch with Ric Flair
But if I got him on here he’d never stop talking LOL

Last edited:

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
And...a list of the pages in a thread so I can click on say “17” to go back and find something. Example: I was on 17 and left and came back and was suddenly on the last page. Can’t just go back to 17. Thanks!

Think I have an idea of what you're saying. You want to be able to see a full list of how many pages there are for a particular thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom