Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
That’s stupid as shit.

68c0717b-5b91-4454-b56c-51f6cf680155_text.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

Gametame

Poster
Same in Upstate NY to a degree. Certainly during hunting season there were guns in gunracks of students and teachers. One ol farm boy always had a big knife on his belt. No one was bothered or said a word
I graduated in the 90’s in the SC. Principal was a member of my hunting club. Many times on a cool October/November full moon… over the Classroom loudspeaker sounded- “ Teacher, do you have Gametame in your room?”. Teacher, “Yeesss”. Loudspeaker, “ Please send him the the Principal’s office“. Class, “Ooooohhh!”
At his office- Principal, “Do you have your gun in your truck?”. Me, “I do”. Principal, “Good. We need need to leave now to be in the stand for the mid-day sit “

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Justine Simone Lindsay has made the Panthers’ TopCats cheerleading squad, according to the new squad member’s Instagram post.

“Cats Out the Bag you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats Cheerleader’s @topcats as the first Transgender female,” Lindsay wrote on Instagram. “I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way alumni TopCats family and friends for your love and support.”

FreeMiner

Legendary
China gradually inching its way towards Australia and New Zealand.
Island hopping closer and closer.
As Biden burns the USA to the ground

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Shit Is Hitting The Rotating Device. It Is On It's Way.

There is a lag between when the Farmers get hammered cost wise to put crops in the ground and when they hit the market.

Watched a podcast today where a guy said that it's the calm before the storm. He said look for a couple weeks or more of stabilizing but it's gonna get bad again after that. He was calling for 7% to 10% more inflation from July to Dec. He said the best case scenario was 5%.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just Saw Something Really Awesome at a College Baseball Game

After Most Games These Days the Teams Rarely Meet To Shake Hands

After Texas Beat Air Force to Advance Coaches and Players Stayed and Shook Hands Every Single One of Them

And Even in Austin the Crowd Was Chanting USA-USA-USA!!

The Music Guy at Disch-Falk Field Then Played The Air Force Song While Everyone in The Stadium Stood as Well as the Texas Players

Air Force Did the Same For the Playing of "The Eyes of Texas"

You Could Tell Texas Was Glad They Won Just Didn't Want to Have to Beat This Team of Patriots

It Was Nice To See So Much Respect on the One Hand

On the Other Hand It's Sad That What Happened is the Exception and Not the Norm of Big-Time College Sports

The Head Coach of Air Force Was a Class Act

Said of His Nine Seniors Their Advancement Was 8 Would Fly Jets and 1 Would be a Doctor

In the End His Team Knows Life is Bigger Than Baseball

Maybe There is Hope For This Nation After All

Way to Go Air Force - May God Be With You!

God Bless These United States

Hook 'Em!
@MortgageHorn

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom