Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1654456363291.png

trying to brain wash everyone, use to be summer

1654456442399.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
You know I believe in you and think you are one of the good guys. I think he was mostly referring to the Blue state's large cities. They are so corrupt when they hire and train do you think they are hiring and training policemen to go against what they believe in?
John, you are a good man but just look how they fucked up the FBI it's much easier to fuck up the local police departments in those cities.
It's sad but it is a fact.
Id rather deal with an employee of an elected sheriff instead of police officer any day.

FreeMiner

Legendary

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Id rather deal with an employee of an elected sheriff instead of police officer any day.
Hilarious. The services provided by police officers is far superior to a deputy sheriff. Sheriff’s are politicians, police chiefs can be fired on a whim. Who would you rather deal with? A politician, or an employee?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Gonzalo Lira. One of the best American Free Lance Journalists on the ground in the Ukraine.
Surprised he has not been assassinated yet.
He says Russia will not negotiate Peace with the west or Ukraine. I think he is right, he makes some strong points.

Making peace with the west and Ukraine means making peace with the fourth Reich.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Unbelievable.

“In Congress, Kevin is a tireless advocate for the people of Bakersfield and the Central Valley. He is working incredibly hard to Stop Inflation, Deliver Water Solutions, and Hold Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi Accountable for their catastrophic failures and dereliction of duty,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Kevin McCarthy has my Complete and Total Endorsement.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
The ball is by the right hand of the defender on the right.
Behind.

He missed and played too far back. (Because he kept getting burned playing up)

Goalie did, too. 😂

Max had 6 goals in that game....as a middie.

Right now (and I mean right now) my girls are facetiming to figure out coordination to show up for Max's last summer tournament (without letting him know they're coming). His oldest sister has never seen him play.

My parents will be there in a couple of weeks. Same deal. A surprise. My dad has never seen him play. Dad is so excited.

Y'all, Max and I have an insane summer on the road AND unexpected time with my family. I'm scrambling to book extra hotel rooms and coordinate flights.

VERY happily. 🥰

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom