Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^anti-American grass fairies, tried to watch them, but between this and their rainbow numbers, just can't^^

dirty022

Elite
Biden Implies Ukraine may have to cede land to Russia.

This has been the goal from day one. I'm really surprised it has taken this long.

How this clown hasn't been removed from congress, is the true crime.

9Mounties07

Elite

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Slick Willy Clinton the PEDO. Whose friend Mark Middleton was found hung and shot in the chest, has had his file reopened.
Him and Bill Clinton were frequent clients of Epstein

I suppose with a hole in his chest he reached for an electrical cord to hang himself or while hanging he reached for a shotgun and blew a hole in his chest. This would make Houdini jealous...and Vince Foster.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"Bloomberg: Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has been saying for weeks that he would skip the Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles unless representatives of the authoritarian governments were invited. The US had refused, citing their undemocratic records."

The US should not attend either.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
I'm only at the halfway point of vid 1 but Peter Pry is a bigbrain who appears to be on our side. So far a lot of info to go along with the opinion side. Worth watching IMO.

I have said "you need to watch this" before but Im telling you guys..... You need to find the time and listen to this man.

We aren't as close to full blown nuke strikes as we feared but we are really really close to emp attacks by multiple actors. This just scared the hell out of me.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^we need more shots of him shaking hands with the air^^

It's past time for Abbott to emulate DeSantis and not GWB.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Biden Implies Ukraine may have to cede land to Russia.
This is a realistic take on the current state of Ukraine. I highly doubt Ukraine will take back any part of what Russia has taken so far.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Prepare yourself, your family, and friends. Things are mirroring falling empires. Governments like Nazi Germany passed gun laws prior to the holocaust and falling world powers often make private protection tools illegal, before collapse. The average age of an empire is 250 years, we are at 246 with the world reserve currency (the USD) on the downwards trend teetering on the edge of collapse as gas and food are in mass shortages. Get camping essentials and stock up on food. Mass shortages will come soon. If collapse happens, war will begin. Create an exodus plans. If you are in a city, locate exist strategies and plan on living in water ways; proving gods for trade as dollars will be worthless. Keep your eye on Canada as they are the guinea pig of US policy.
Australia

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Covid isn't going to fly this time around(election).

I'm afraid we might see a FS at a polling station during primary season. Kill 2 birds with one event: reinforce the need to take guns and push hard for mail in voting(for your safety and all).
They will use gas prices as the reason to enact mail-in nationwide ballots. Discriminatory to force poors to use gas they can't afford to go vote.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1654521627447.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Tells you the DNA of Pedo Joe and his family, that little girl will probably be more normal than his family

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Justine Simone Lindsay has made the Panthers’ TopCats cheerleading squad, according to the new squad member’s Instagram post.

“Cats Out the Bag you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats Cheerleader’s @topcats as the first Transgender female,” Lindsay wrote on Instagram. “I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way alumni TopCats family and friends for your love and support.”

As if the BLM slogans painted on the field and kneeling for the anthem weren't enough to keep me and other normal people from watching the NFL, they begin putting trannies on cheerleading squads. Tip of the cap to the NFL for finding new and creative ways to prevent normal people who once loved the league to continue not watching.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Great thread.

This shit makes you sick to your stomach.

These cell phones and tablets are to keep mom and dad from taking active roles in the children’s lives. Every minute wasted is a minute they’ve won.
The kids that don’t get enough at home are ripe for the picking.

A bunch of Jerry Sanduskys swimming around our kids.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Watched a podcast today where a guy said that it's the calm before the storm. He said look for a couple weeks or more of stabilizing but it's gonna get bad again after that. He was calling for 7% to 10% more inflation from July to Dec. He said the best case scenario was 5%.
He is right about the business cycle with farming and ranching. I was a small rancher in the west until my wife got cancer, and I had to quit.
From the time a heifer calf is on the ground until, that heifer is producing its first calf is roughly 3 years.
The farming cycle is based on life cycle and crop cycle, an gambling your prices are good when you go to market..
You always try to hold out and get off the cycle and get a better price. I did cow calf, so if calf prices were high, i would some years go early before the market was flooded, or hold out till it corrected again after the market flood.
But yah the ball of shit is rolling down hill. There is lag but it is coming.
A lot depends on seeding how much and if it starts good, then all a big gamble on the weather. The crop reports so far show a lot less seeding this year, and very high input costs. Fuel fertilizer and equipment parts. Higher than normal...

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just Saw Something Really Awesome at a College Baseball Game

After Most Games These Days the Teams Rarely Meet To Shake Hands

After Texas Beat Air Force to Advance Coaches and Players Stayed and Shook Hands Every Single One of Them

And Even in Austin the Crowd Was Chanting USA-USA-USA!!

The Music Guy at Disch-Falk Field Then Played The Air Force Song While Everyone in The Stadium Stood as Well as the Texas Players

Air Force Did the Same For the Playing of "The Eyes of Texas"

You Could Tell Texas Was Glad They Won Just Didn't Want to Have to Beat This Team of Patriots

It Was Nice To See So Much Respect on the One Hand

On the Other Hand It's Sad That What Happened is the Exception and Not the Norm of Big-Time College Sports

The Head Coach of Air Force Was a Class Act

Said of His Nine Seniors Their Advancement Was 8 Would Fly Jets and 1 Would be a Doctor

In the End His Team Knows Life is Bigger Than Baseball

Maybe There is Hope For This Nation After All

Way to Go Air Force - May God Be With You!

God Bless These United States

Hook 'Em!
@MortgageHorn

That whole scene was super cool. Very unique.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I have said "you need to watch this" before but Im telling you guys..... You need to find the time and listen to this man.

We aren't as close to full blown nuke strikes as we feared but we are really really close to emp attacks by multiple actors. This just scared the hell out of me.

Ten days of darkness 😉

FreeMiner

Legendary
UK PM Boris Johnson could be the 1st to fall over the Ukrainian War.
Yah I know of course they do not say that in the article. But due to the heavy costs of living increases and job losses, mostly related to energy costs etc, he could lose his job this week in a vote of No Confidence. They all sanctioned Russia heavily and all use Russian energy and fertilizer etc etc.
They are suffering just like the EU are suffering, food and energy costs are killing them. Bidens sanctions are taking their toll on Bidens sycophants in the EU who did his bidding like yapping Chihuahua's.

The Chief Moron Leading the Yapping Morons.
As Colonel Klink said. "I Am Surrounded By Nincompoops" in Hogan's Hero's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom