Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Guys listen - this is sooooooo bad you won’t believe. It’s soooooooo bad that we had to hold onto it for almost two years and we are going to keep holding onto it and not tell everybody what it is. It’s soooooooo bad. It’s totally irrefutable. We just have to figure out how and when we can release it because it’s soooooooo irrefutable.

TICK
O
C
K

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Powerline and IIRC realclearinvestigations showed several years ago that she did indeed marry her brother. And yet not a thing has been done. Republicans in congress did nothing when they had the majority, Trump's DOJ did nothing.

Example #10,000+ as to why elections aren't going to matter.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Texas Mom was arrested by Uvalde Cops. But went in anyway and got her 2 boys out to safety.
If this is not a message to arm up and train, even all the Lady folk.
This entires situation seems very strange

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I sent it to my liberal friend and his only reply - I still don’t miss Trump.

Sheesh.
Ditch your friend he has no common sense and zero critical thinking skills.
I have purged those types out of my life and now consider them enemies of me and my family.
Seriously Fuck every last one of those stupid bastards.
Pineapple you are a good man.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Soros Interview. Him and Biden were partners. They worked together in Ukraine. Biden deeply involved in Ukraine for years.
Ukraine is becoming the biggest proxy war loss for the USA and it is freaking out the USA and the EU.

FreeMiner

Legendary
NATO vs Russia What is next? Alternate points of view on the Ukraine issue outside the Western propagandist machine.
Western media can no longer be called Independent and must be lumped in with Fidel Castro's "Mother" News Rag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom