Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Ditch your friend he has no common sense and zero critical thinking skills.
I have purged those types out of my life and now consider them enemies of me and my family.
Seriously Fuck every last one of those stupid bastards.
Pineapple you are a good man.
Meh. I’ve got several. Actually great people. Brilliant a couple of them. They have scales over their eyes. I pray for them.

But, I do enjoy tormenting them.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Silence I Keel You.
This is what I say to my daughter's yappy little dog. Shut Up I Keel You

Tonight was hilariously worse. Different person (who I can't stand because she thought I was her golden ticket to society. In Dayton.😂 Again...I don't play that way. I either like you or I don't. And there's no question. Anybody who knows me knows this about me. I can not be used and if you try, you're done before you begin) and I was shitty and drugged just enough to have a little fun with it. (No filter). My husband and our friends knew that...,(I was perfectly happy holding down my bar stool and NOT hurting until my phone blew up with ''come here'.) I can be the biggest, snarkiest bitch when I decide to be😂 andI I do it Southern style. Texan to be exac.

Goddam, I’m bummed that I’m gonna miss all the drama this year. Going from the past 3 days, this shit is going to be lit.

#countryclubpooldrama

Fucking ridiculous. And hilarious. But mostly ridiculous.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

Change of Narrative
Cheers for this link.
There's a rather insightful comment on there, by one 'John Stone', which does an exceptional job of highlighting an inherent aspect of mathematics that I think many people seem to overlook.
Sorta relates to how many governmental agencies can, and more often do, (my opinion here being with particular regard to those utilized by NZ govt), distort the common societal perception of real world probabilities via statistical manipulation &/or anomalous conceptually/*theoretically limited outcomes.

Ie: #Official NZ govt dissemination of misleading/falsified covid & clot shot data suited to the current globalist agenda.

*Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

I am about to change my avatar to a pic of me 10 years ago at a Halloween party at my club. Have your fun I can take it fuckers.
For real, I dig the look!

My current interpretation of the image, (& due to a rampant imagination, lol.), is that Mr BamaRidger appears to be a total badass biker-/-pirate.
magicut_1653887275532.png
#Mad respect brother😁👍

Jtrain80

Legendary
FT7QGFEXoAUP0Ce

We know it's bullshit because it is "the official narrative".

Latest posts

Top Bottom