Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTiq1yWXwAAGNun

OK so shooter was trans. Gotta ask how much Grooming did he go through in public school, what kind of prescription meds did they have him on for his transition? The Groomers and the Prescribers of meds are accomplices at the very least and should all be charged for fucking this young mans mind.
Consider That For a Minute. What kind of a mind fucking experiment did he endure in Groomer school.
Now how many of these past students who turn mass school shooters had the GROOMER TREATMENT and the MEDS as well.
I do not really see a gun issue as much as a mind experiment head fuck issue along with prescription drugs probably

Meds I would say most. Homo grooming I would say next to none

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
GA deserves Abrams. Were I a Georgian, zero chance I'd vote for Kemp. Few people are more responsible for the 2020 election theft than he was.
Correct, this was my decision back in 2020. I’m not voting for Kemp nor the Star Trek fatty.
Btw Kemp is also responsible for not allowing buckhead from voting on creating their own city, while something like 20 other places are going to be able to vote on this in November.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Dallas County Election Officials responded to my inquiry about the handicap and curbside voting. They said it was legal according to Texas election law for "election officials" to harvest ballots and take them to the ballot scanner as some later time. This assumes they do. The election officials I saw at both these sites were barely out of HS. This is ripe for abuse given everyone a person voted for is printed on the ballot for anyone with access to see.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
They thought Permian was done and then found the “Wolfcamp” part and boom.

Oil comes from a process from the earth.

Hell, the gov admits it here -

The notion that oil comes from dinosaurs is ridiculous. The earth produces it like all minerals and elements. How many dinosaurs would it even take?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The notion that oil comes from dinosaurs is ridiculous. The earth produces it like all minerals and elements. How many dinosaurs would it even take?
How many dinosaurs would know to go die in the same place oil fields are found? How did they all get buried in mass hundreds and thousands of feet below the surface of the Earth?

Seems like the pressure 1,000 feet below Earth would produce diamonds v oil.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Some of these are fine, but you also cannot turn schools into heavily fortified bases. I don't think that does well with child psychology. All it will do is make them feel even more anxious rather than relaxed enough to simply go to socialize with other children and learn (not that there is any learning going on over the past 2 decades).

Latest posts

Top Bottom