Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Another Record for Brandon

FSqLtvjWIAEbW-5

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Y'all still on Twitter....retweet please. Max had a great game and I knew he was hitting that goal before the ball was passed.

Geez that shot was quick.

Tonight was Senior night. Had a good time setting up and decorating for the young men. And celebrating them, (That's what a junior mama does)

Done

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
You shouldn't be scared of preposterous labels meant to stifle your speech and conquer your people

International jewry isn't a fantasy of the delusional

It's one of the basic tenets of human history

Zionism and communism are but 2 wings of the same diabolical, degenerate, doomed plane

You should jump off with the parachute of your heritage and it's magnus opus.....Jesus Christ
Stereotyping is a characteristic of a simple mind. A simple mind is an un-evolved brain. Our brains have evolved from reptilians. We still have part of that lizard brain. Brain stem and cerebellum. This lizard brain protected the reptiles survival by quickly reacting and building learned experiences. It is the source of all our emotions, fight or flight, and other survival skills. One of the survival skills is recognizing threats based on past experience. If you were chased by a dog, you gained a fear of dogs. That part of the brain will make you fear cops if you had a bad experience with a cop in the past. Or a priest, doctor, Asian, old, cat, woman, man, white, croc wearer, French, etc. However, the more advanced part of our brain realizes that everyone is an individual. I think the 80/20 rule works here. Maybe 20% of all groups are bad.

Also the French suck ass.

D

Deleted member 2886

Stereotyping is a characteristic of a simple mind. A simple mind is an un-evolved brain. Our brains have evolved from reptilians. We still have part of that lizard brain. Brain stem and cerebellum. This lizard brain protected the reptiles survival by quickly reacting and building learned experiences. It is the source of all our emotions, fight or flight, and other survival skills. One of the survival skills is recognizing threats based on past experience. If you were chased by a dog, you gained a fear of dogs. That part of the brain will make you fear cops if you had a bad experience with a cop in the past. Or a priest, doctor, Asian, old, cat, woman, man, white, croc wearer, French, etc. However, the more advanced part of our brain realizes that everyone is an individual. I think the 80/20 rule works here. Maybe 20% of all groups are bad.

Also the French suck ass.
Was discussing this on another thread recently.
I think pics might help people grasp this shit aye.
article_130986_hero_5958e4d080c0e6.51004326.jpgTriune_brain.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
We are long past the point of reasonable settlement. You know what comes next. I think the US NEOCONS and Democrats still believe that America will not see millions dead and cities a smoking heap of rubble on American soil.

I hope if it comes, they get all the bastard politicians and greedy bastards that brought the people to ruin.

Still Believe The Empire of Lies?
1652530400713.png

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Top Bottom