Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
That’s not always true. My daughter is 6’3” and had 31 D1 volleyball coaches chasing her - Duke, Michigan, Indiana, Florida, UCLA, Oklahoma, on and on. She ended up accepting at Northwestern State - small D1 in Louisiana. She easily could have gone D2 or D3 and thought about it. She was very uncomfortable at huge colleges… it’s not for everybody.

Number one setter in the nation came from the same club. Chose Kansas over larger.

Number one sand volleyball player, same club, chose Duke. And quickly left. She plays pro volleyball in Europe now.

I also know several players that chose D2 and had offers for D1.

D1 is a grind and lots of kids flush out. It’s wise to make the right choice.
Do what’s best for the kid. My son had 40+ D1 offers and followed his heart to Texas only to find a new coach a year later. He should have chose Stanford in hind sight for the education or his first offer of SMU for the network and just to have fun playing. Big time sports is a job and a joy stealer. Coaches blow a lotta smoke about a kids potential when only 1% go from level to level. Like the commercials say they will all become professionals in something just not necessarily their sport.

Catilac

Elite
How come?
Is the info in that meme he posted inaccurate?
Or is it coz he won't cower to the slave drivers like so many of ya'z and instead questions them?
Shit I was making a point to avoid this whole subject in DYCA, out if respect, until @TheRealJohnCooper decided to randomly throw me under the bus.

Because there thousands of influential players involved in the covid scam that are not Jewish

That's why

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Because there thousands of influential players involved in the covid scam that are not Jewish

That's why
There is no doubt about that

I sense interesting parallels between Covid and The Bolshevik Revolution....apply the Churchill thinking to Covid

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

Wait What

Elite
Founder
That’s funny. He actually has a penis
giphy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MRolly24

Poster
There is no doubt about that

I sense interesting parallels between Covid and The Bolshevik Revolution....apply the Churchill thinking to Covid

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."
Churchill was a Freemason and most likely an adherent to British Israelism.

Your focus is so narrow and focused on a branch when the whole tree is there if you just follow the branch. Everything stems from the mysteries of antiquity, and the secret behind it all is how to control people and pit them against each other. Every religion on earth has the hand of the mysteries rotting them from within, and blaming one group of an exoteric religion above all other groups is incredibly short sided.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Churchill was a Freemason and most likely an adherent to British Israelism.

Your focus is so narrow and focused on a branch when the whole tree is there if you just follow the branch. Everything stems from the mysteries of antiquity, and the secret behind it all is how to control people and pit them against each other. Every religion on earth has the hand of the mysteries rotting them from within, and blaming one group of an exoteric religion above all other groups is incredibly short sided.
Ftr Bill Cooper's summary that it's the line of David makes sense to me

The term Jew doesn't really mean anything as their messianic Jews, orthodox, atheistic/international jews

The overall point is that power and influence and heavily centralized. Their is a club and we aren't in it

Churchill became a monster but I think his essay is worth reading

I see overlap between communism, zionism, the cultural revolution, the sexual revolution

To be sure, there is nothing new under the Sun

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just for fun. What is the estimate of all foreign aid that the USA Taxpayer has provided since the end of WW2. I think this is a worthwhile research project for all of us, even if just to piss us off again.
Include the Marshall Plan

I'm In the Numbers Business

We'd Need Quantum-Computing to Be a Real Thing to Calculate It

FreeMiner

Legendary
I'm In the Numbers Business

We'd Need Quantum-Computing to Be a Real Thing to Calculate It
All the stats I have looked at all mention various programs, but do not give actual amounts. We need to find the actual amounts spend year by year. I did learn they broke it out into 2 basic groups. One is military aid and expenditures. The MIC and those folks have to be fed as well. Then you have the various civilian gimmee dat programs. One I saw even had Canada getting 35M per year. So imagine the kick backs an perks.
One huge criminal enterprise your talking Trillions on Trillions.
Organized Criminality the likes of which the world has never saw before

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Maybe America before the Biden Gangsters are drive out
India is having riots too. Theres are for multiple reasons but food and energy prices are big among them. They had several deaths a few weeks ago at a protest on energy prices.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Y'all still on Twitter....retweet please. Max had a great game and I knew he was hitting that goal before the ball was passed.

Geez that shot was quick.

Tonight was Senior night. Had a good time setting up and decorating for the young men. And celebrating them, (That's what a junior mama does)

Top Bottom