Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dolphincock

Elite
Not at all a humble in any way brag.

Y'all know my son is going to play lacrosse in college. He's not particularly focused on division (he is D1 good, but there are more than a few D2 and D3 programs that are pretty damn good and some who are better) He's looking at academic as well as athletic and the best fit (he loves Endicott and Otterbein...both D3) He wants a good program and the best educational option (He's planning on sports management with a business minor). We go with the broken leg theory. If he breaks his leg and can no longer play, does he still love where he's at?

That said, there are a few schools who are categorized as his pipe dream schools. Ohio State. Carolina. Penn State. Rutgers.

Today, he got an email from a coach from one of these dream schools. Max has been invited to a prospect day at Rutgers. (We're guessing the coach watched him at last summer UAAA).

He's had other D1 wanting/watching him, a couple he likes, a few that aren't for him. But this is something. Holy crap.

He works his ass off. I'm happy to see that work paying off. This summer is going to be huge. The next 7 months are going to be intense. (He wants to be decided by Christmas break. A little later than most, but he's very upfront with coaches he's not commiting right now. But he keeps in touch with coaches that are on the list. (He's having to tell football coaches thank you for the interesf, but he's playing lacrosse.)

Y'all. Yes, he's an incredible natural athlete. But that's not enough.

He. Works.

I'm proud of my baby boy.
Congrats and be proud! Dont listen to the haters

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Okay, where did you find this image?

I need to be able to use this outside the board and I cannot find it, lol
giphy.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary

Part of the new Feudal system that began after the fall of Rome. Became big when William the 1st conquered England. In those days it was controlled by the King. The peasants payed an annual tax of roughly 10%. When it became more than 10% the church would raise hell with His Majesty as it cut into their funds.

When Kings no longer ruled. The system was taken over by elected crooks, and bureaucrats, and began to grow and expand.
The Modern Feudal System is just as corrupt an definitely takes more of our personal property. Probable tax rate now is 60% all in to maintain the System.
The Modern Feudal System persists because of brainwashing, which begins at a very young age in the Feudal Systems Public Brainwashing (Schools).
All of these systems are paid for by the victims. Yah you and me.
You and me bro, the Voluntary Slaves.
We call it a Republic, we call it a Democracy, etc. But in fact it is just one huge Open Air, Self Supporting Penal Colony.
Modern Feudal System.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Twisted Logic of the EU and the Biden Gangsters.
Russia sells gas to Germany/EU. The EU/Biden steal Russia's Assets and Gas and refuse to pay.
Russia cuts off the gas for non payment. Russia is weaponizing against the theft for refusing to continue to supply free gas.
This is destroying International Trade big time.

Sit The Fuck Down And STFU. You Will speak what we say and think what we tell you.
When the rail cars roll in and we load your ass on them. You will understand. We will steal your election, and you will shut the fuck up. We locked up the Jan 6 Bastard's we will do the same with your ass now.

“Critical race theory has become one of those hot-button issues that the Republicans and other disinformers, who are engaged in disinformation for profit, frankly, … have seized on,”

Just a political hack...that's all she is. This is yet another example of the leftists' labels are the exact opposite of what reality is. Remember the HR 1 Bill that Congress tried to pass that would've ended the filibuster thus making state election laws become federalized? This would've given way to no voter ID which means illegals voting and no more free and fair elections. They called this Bill the "For the People Act."

If truth in advertising existed in the minds of leftists, they would've named the bill "Fvck the People in the Ass Act."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

283c214f-af76-49dd-920d-e099b4a62b27.jpg

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

I'm not THAT bad man.

I understand I could save it off somewhere myself, then post a new image link.

You can not share direct URL image from this board, unless of course the other person you are sharing with is a member. Thats why I asked where it is so I could use the same URL and not have to pull it down then re-host.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I'm not THAT bad man.

I understand I could save it off somewhere myself, then post a new image link.

You can not share direct URL image from this board, unless of course the other person you are sharing with is a member. Thats why I asked where it is so I could use the same URL and not have to pull it down then re-host.
So, you don’t want to just save it to photos and then send from photos?

Top Bottom