Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary

View attachment 101058
Links to these please.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

iu

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
That’s not always true. My daughter is 6’3” and had 31 D1 volleyball coaches chasing her - Duke, Michigan, Indiana, Florida, UCLA, Oklahoma, on and on. She ended up accepting at Northwestern State - small D1 in Louisiana. She easily could have gone D2 or D3 and thought about it. She was very uncomfortable at huge colleges… it’s not for everybody.

Number one setter in the nation came from the same club. Chose Kansas over larger.

Number one sand volleyball player, same club, chose Duke. And quickly left. She plays pro volleyball in Europe now.

I also know several players that chose D2 and had offers for D1.

D1 is a grind and lots of kids flush out. It’s wise to make the right choice.
We dealt with that, and I was joking.
You should run for school board in Dayton as well.
Ohio?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Looks like Israel and Palestine is on the precipice.....too big of a difference in firepower so don't expect a major conflict

But between siding with Lebanese Chrisitians and the Zionists, I hope everyone ITT knows what to do
You and @CuriousFiend should get a damn room already. This bullshit is why we get labeled as antisemetic — it really is confusing to me.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You and @CuriousFiend should get a damn room already. This bullshit is why we get labeled as antisemetic — it really is confusing to me.
You shouldn't be scared of preposterous labels meant to stifle your speech and conquer your people

International jewry isn't a fantasy of the delusional

It's one of the basic tenets of human history

Zionism and communism are but 2 wings of the same diabolical, degenerate, doomed plane

You should jump off with the parachute of your heritage and it's magnus opus.....Jesus Christ

Top Bottom