Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

7b9c8264-6996-45f9-b1d7-d880e54d385d.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Collapse. Steal the election collapse the country.
When the SHTF club them all like Seal Pups On The Ice Flows

I haven't researched this because honestly I wouldn't know where to look but the red pill project podcast that I listen to had a segment on that Elon Musk has had some tweets recently that align with Q posts. It was pretty interesting if true and not sure if it has been mentioned here. Gave examples of 4 or 5 recent tweets that had specific words or phrases that were mirrored in q posts on the same day previous years. Anyone else seen anything thing about this?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was hanging out with the parents tonight and they were watching the Comey story. I made it 2 episodes and had to bounce. Jesus H Propaganda. They litter ali took statements from different areas and mashed them into one scene to make it look good for the fbi on spying on Trump. They also left out every single bit of knowledge that the dosier was shit and that they couldn't verify any of it.

Just trash.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Duran Independent Journalism
Ukraine Crumbling US Escalating. The people are not being told what is coming. Very good analysis. Biden will use American Patriotism to escalate and he thinks save his own ass. Escalate and people will focus on Putin instead of all the Democratic Failures and Criminality.

Highwayman35

Poster
I haven't researched this because honestly I wouldn't know where to look but the red pill project podcast that I listen to had a segment on that Elon Musk has had some tweets recently that align with Q posts. It was pretty interesting if true and not sure if it has been mentioned here. Gave examples of 4 or 5 recent tweets that had specific words or phrases that were mirrored in q posts on the same day previous years. Anyone else seen anything thing about this?
When I saw Elon’s tweets, I noticed a resemblance. Josh (Ted pill) tied it into specific dates in more detail. I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else. But there’s no denying the similarities.

He can get on one from time to time (doesn’t bother me) but I think Josh at Red Pill Project might be one of the most interesting /and sharpest guys in the world breaking down the daily unfoldings. And it’s not always 17 related. He does an amazing job at reading the tea leaves and breaking down the maritime/what’s happening. I watch the previous nights episode every morning. I would highly recommend to those here to check it out. He’s also been dead on about a lot of what’s going on. I’m thankful for him and his efforts.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
To the SI....Buckle up buttercup, you just flipped the bitch switch!
I could have owned this school district 2 times over. I'm no longer holding back for community and family. When my 15 year old daughter was stepping in to coach as she was competing and I had to get certified to get the team on deck. ...yeah, I'm still not over that, either. I had a nationally ranked hs diver (she went D1) and knew every coach looking for a position (all of then USA and collegiate divers)...and was ignored and dismissed because his incompetent AD
princess Shrek would look bad....

worked out well.

My girl still holds the hs record and is one of 4 (I think) athletes that ever went D1 from our high school.

Of course, the last one who did now has a SB ring 😂.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Not at all a humble in any way brag.

Y'all know my son is going to play lacrosse in college. He's not particularly focused on division (he is D1 good, but there are more than a few D2 and D3 programs that are pretty damn good and some who are better) He's looking at academic as well as athletic and the best fit (he loves Endicott and Otterbein...both D3) He wants a good program and the best educational option (He's planning on sports management with a business minor). We go with the broken leg theory. If he breaks his leg and can no longer play, does he still love where he's at?

That said, there are a few schools who are categorized as his pipe dream schools. Ohio State. Carolina. Penn State. Rutgers.

Today, he got an email from a coach from one of these dream schools. Max has been invited to a prospect day at Rutgers. (We're guessing the coach watched him at last summer UAAA).

He's has other D1 wanting/watching him, a couple he likes, a few that aren't for him. But this is something. Holy crap.

He works his ass off. I'm happy to see that work paying off. This summer is going to be huge. The next 7 months are going to be intense. (He wants to be decided by Christmas break. A little later than most, but he's very upfront with coaches he's not commiting right now. But he keeps in touch with coaches that are on the list. (He's having to tell football coaches thank you for the interesf, but he's playing lacrosse.)

Y'all. Yes, he's an incredible natural athlete. But that's not enough.

He. Works.

I'm proud of my baby boy.

Last edited:

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I’m not sayin’...but just for s&g

>>613796
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

Last edited:
Top Bottom