Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
A young woman brought her fiancée home to meet her parents.

After dinner, her mother told the girl's father to find out more about the young man.

The father invited the fiancée to his study for a little talk. "So, what are your plans?" The father asked the young man.

"I am a biblical scholar," he replied.

"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" The father said. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?”

"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us.

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?" Asked the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide for us.”

"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?”

"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancée.

The conversation proceeded like this...and each time the father questioned, the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?”

The father answered: "He's a Democrat. He has no job, he has no plans.

And he thinks I'm God.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
“For those who are stating that if all the bad guys have guns, let's equal it out by having all the good guys have guns, that is just so dumb,” he said. “There's a tendency that people believe if they've got a gun, why have it, if I'm not using it? That's just the mindset of carrying a gun. We have to rid our streets of guns from good guys and bad guys.”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I suppose I am am unwitting stereotyper and you are the much more enviable conscious stereotyper

International jewry = Moses Hess, marx, hegel, hertzl, zionist Congress leaders, bolshevik leaders, marcuse and the Frankfort school, rothschilds and the progenitors of the international financial system, mass media moguls, among others

Was the synagogue of Satan a deritivative of reptilian brain?

How about Solzenhitysan's Jewish Question? Silly simple minded Alexander

Jesus Christ? What a simpleton

Martin Luther, the Jews and their Lies...
clown

When JFK said, "we are opposed around the world by a ruthless, monolithic conspiracy..." was he referring to the Presbyterians, the Amish, maybe the Aborigines

Gk Chesterton...

Winston Churchill

To be sure the New world order has henchman of all stripes but a particular kind seems to stick out as more influential

jew is an imprecise term to be sure

Maybe you have a better handle on who they is?
Evil individuals that group with like minded individuals. It would be expected that they would find each other from within their own social circles. However, there are also good people in these social circles that hate the evil as much as you do.

They shouldn’t all be lumped together, right?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Evil individuals that group with like minded individuals. It would be expected that they would find each other from within their own social circles. However, there are also good people in these social circles that hate the evil as much as you do.

They shouldn’t all be lumped together, right?
I don't believe there are good people I international jewry

To me that is synonymous with the new world order and global communism

The average schmuck that goes to the synagogue is fine by me

Even the greasy local jeweler or businessman is no problem

Certainly, their hot women are welcome

But at the international level....no good

Hutchhawk

Elite
Founder
While we are humble bragging on our kids my 6’9 oldest son was named All State the other day. He was a semi finalist for Mr. basketball in PA but did not get it. He signed early with VMI. His girlfriend is 6’4 and going to Northwestern to play basketball. Is it wrong that I hope they stay together and procreate? I want those grandkids someday 😂😂😂.

My youngest is finishing up his sophomore year and is 6’11. He plays aau in the EYBL. He just committed to going to a pretty prestigious boarding prep school for the next two seasons. So we are going to be empty-nesters two years earlier than we anticipated. Mixed emotions on that but it’s not about us. It’s about him and his development. It’s the best thing for him. So that is exciting.
I’ll send you Bill Self’s contact information

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

What’s so ridiculous about our $40b sent to defend Uk & Europe is that the EU & nato have been & continue to work around sanctions by using proxy states through which to trade for Russian O&G with purchases made in rubles via exchanges. See also recent oil contracts between China & Iran which likely is another pass through.

In any case they’re all boasting about a united front while back dealing to the tune of over a billion per day, so our $40B will counter just over a month of our “allies” funding the regime we’re paying to protect them from.

Top Bottom