Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Finally caught up. I traveled to Southern MS to watch my Granddaughter graduate from William Carrey yesterday. It was one of the proudest and happiest days of my long life.
You guys have been loading the thread up with great posts sharing the real stories/news.

She graduated with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
Hit me up in the DM if you need any help defining what a woman is and I will ask her to help.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board.

What if Putin’s strategy is more complex and other countries joining NATO potentially, I think this is about drawing the US in and forcing it to overextend itself, the way the Soviet Union had to do before it finally collapsed. I think he is betting that the US will try to take on too much protection for Europe while continuing to explode its debt.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
From another board.

What if Putin’s strategy is more complex and other countries joining NATO potentially, I think this is about drawing the US in and forcing it to overextend itself, the way the Soviet Union had to do before it finally collapsed. I think he is betting that the US will try to take on too much protection for Europe while continuing to explode its debt.
It really began under Bush. A guy on a donkey destroyed the US and Bush was idiot enough or Globalist NWO enough to go for that guy on a donkey with Trillions in dollars worth of US High tech weaponry.
You should only go to war to win a defensive action and make it short sweet and brutal. In other words if you are going to war against Afghanistan bomb them into oblivion and walk away.
Not bomb them a little then rebuild and bomb a little and then rebuild and try to re educate and play paddy cake.
Fuck No Bomb them to hell or whatever method, Nuke them. Then go home an clean your guns.
None of these wars were legal Constitutional Wars since WW2. They have all been Police actions on EO's I do believe.

D

Deleted member 2886

This is what violence looks like boys.
#Just went to watch it again and it seems like Bitchute may have removed the video now.

Hey @TheRealJohnCooper really been hoping to politely ask for your expert opinion on, perhaps differences or similarities between this POV filmed "Buffalo attack" and the 2019 POV filmed "Christchurch(NZ)-Terrorist- Mosque Attack".

[*Unfortunately though both videos seem to have been removed from Bitchute, as of rn,...pics & another random link provided below, sorry best I could do on the fly.]

In NZ, basically, none of us were/are supposed to talk about it, or share videos, or especially openly question the government narrative-as per usual-and from what little I've seen since 2019, thing's just did't/don't seem to add up.

-Fast Forward-

Now,...this "Buffalo attack", and it just seems like there's numerous similarities, though I'm absolutely not qualified in this sort of thing.

Look to be frank though,...I'm just really concerned rn because immediately after the "attack" in NZ, the government had the necessary excuse to expedite imposition of severe firearms regulations, and began stripping away firearms ownership rights.

(Then the govts gun buyback events began popping up all over the country.)

...AND this is also(in hindsight) when they also first began the pre-covid, "death by a thousand cuts", whittling away of, essentially, our individual human rights.

What's more concerning rn, is that obviously as USA is like, I dunno, 100× bigger than NZ, AND(I'm guessing)since most of ya'll are probably heavily armed rn.....
🍀🔥🤔💨.....So I'm thinking that if dodgey governmental stooges were conspiring at maybe going for the same sorta mass civilian pasification effect as in puny NZ, but across all US States simultaneously,....there's probably gonna be heaps of strikingly similar "terrorist attacks" throughout The USA,... really soon, if not already beginning to pop off.

The best I could find of the "Christchurch Shooters" POV camera footage, is a link, - if works, just need to scroll down a bit.👇

Sorry if it's not working, from what little I understand, the NZ Internal Affairs agency(=NZs crappy version of the CIA) actively blocks NZ internet users from accessing certain things, or at least proactively impedes users, especially with regard to shit like the "Christchurch attack".
😅Plus I'm just simply shit at computery stuff, ie: the following screenshots, lol.

IMG_20220515_191003.jpgIMG_20220515_191026.jpgIMG_20220515_191556.jpgIMG_20220515_191127.jpgIMG_20220515_191148.jpgIMG_20220515_191158.jpgIMG_20220515_191238.jpgIMG_20220515_191249.jpgIMG_20220515_191309.jpg
IMG_20220515_191537.jpg
Cheers for ya'llz patience with this post
Really interested for wise council of the TFSF members here, cheers guys 'n' gals.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

confused-meme.gif

Pineapple

Legendary

Just a little comparison of shootings and media narrative. See if you can guess the difference.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
@CuriousFiend to partially answer your question before I go to bed, yes — I saw the entire Christchurch video and it was very disturbing. However, the Buffalo video was worse. Reason being, the Buffalo shooter was only 18 years old. That’s a lot of hate for someone so young.

These videos are very hard to watch. People who call for a violent solution, mostly don’t understand the level of violence that would take place in those circumstances. Like Denzel said, “It’s not like stepping on ants, Jake!”

Top Bottom