Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Speaking hypothetically...if there is a plan, what would be the one thing that could be released to the public that would grab people's attention and massively sway public opinion? The only thing I can think of is concrete proof of child and human trafficking/child sexual abuse. From my vantage point, we've pretty much crossed every milestone leading up to the trafficking/pedo stuff. Maybe forced vaccinations on children would do it, but even then people would resort to the argument that kids today need mandatory vaccines for school.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Genuinely curious about what others think the plan entails. How does it unfold?
Idiots that enthusiastically took an unproven vaccine promoted by a proven fraud doctor are blaming people that didn’t fall for the hoax. We have reached Idiocracy levels.

1627438025363.gif

scobb_ret

Poster
Founder
You see, one guy was framed for being an insurrrectionist but didn’t do anything. Some antifa douchbag actually committed the crime. The framed guy had someone smuggle in a poster of Rita Heyworth and a mini rock hammer. The dude realized he could chip away at the wall and enter the sewer drainage shaft. Just before he escaped, he mailed a letter describing the horrible conditions at the prison.
I guess current events really occur from movies everyone has seen….😉
but Shawshank may not answer the question for her

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Speaking hypothetically...if there is a plan, what would be the one thing that could be released to the public that would grab people's attention and massively sway public opinion? The only thing I can think of is concrete proof of child and human trafficking/child sexual abuse. From my vantage point, we've pretty much crossed every milestone leading up to the trafficking/pedo stuff. Maybe forced vaccinations on children would do it, but even then people would resort to the argument that kids today need mandatory vaccines for school.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Genuinely curious about what others think the plan entails. How does it unfold?
The true arrest of George Floyd

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
That's their ultimate goal for our country. I believe initially, they just want us in chaos, ineffective, disarmed, from a global perspective, with Biden or some such holding the nuclear football. Then the Chinese can take whatever they want around the east, the Russians can wreak havoc in their old territories, and the Euro bankers and American oligarchs can tighten their grip on the western world.

People keep talking about 2022 and 2024, I don't believe there will be an election. Whether they use the vaccination to kill people in droves or some other emergency, they're not going to put any power in jeopardy. They pulled out all the stops to steal the government in 2020, they don't intend to ever relinquish it. That's not an idea that originated from me, Rush said many times in his last year the dems wanted to ban elections, they resented that elections took place. The problem was just much more pervasive than Rush believed, it's not the dems, it's the globalists who own both parties.

you take a lot of shit around here but this is spot on. They’ve stolen power in front of everything/everyone and they are NOT letting go.

TTUcamper

Elite
In my opinion, occupation is coming. The administration is disguising it with 'investigating racial issues, but the true purpose is to establish a UN presence. Couple this with purging the Military of dissenters through forced vaccinations gives you the argument to supplement your military with UN reinforcements until you can replenish your ranks - hence the war talks today from Corn Pop. This is just one theory and I'm just speculating, but it does tie things together.

Sure would be convenient to have a police force that's underfunded and racist. Crime would be overwhelming these major cities and you could bring in a multicultural force to combat racism and white supremacy.

The UN military is exempt from the vaccines and not taking them. Think about what that implies

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
This Jan 6th sh*t is being used to justify more arrests and rounding up more freedom loving Patriots.

I get the feeling they are going to allow UN troops to basically invade us, round up Patriots involved and call them terrorists and demonize them to justify their actions.

After that I wouldn’t doubt they continue their “purge”. Going after anyone who posts “extremist” type things on social media. Probably also round up the unvaxxed.

Disband the police so they can insert their global police, aka the UN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom