Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
I believe it was Glenn Beck that called it 10 or so years ago. He said good will be bad and bad will be good. Up will be down and down/up. Lies will be truth and vise versa, and so on and so forth. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Goes back a little farther than that:

Isaiah 5:20-21

King James Version

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

This alternate reality we have slipped into is really truly starting to get to me. Feel like I'm losing my damn mind. Nothing is making sense. Taking L after L after L after L.
I feel you man. I’m burned the fuck out with everything and can feel the depression creeping in daily.
What if in a cruel turn the military isn’t waiting for the perfect time to take out the deep state.

What if the deep state is putting on a show to slowly reveal we are already a totalitarian communist country and there is nothing that can be done about it?
Then we are gonna have to fight!
This is my biggest worry. Everything gets revealed and nothing happens, except then they start rounding us up
Agreed. So much darkness has been revealed already and nothing has been done about it.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Goes back a little farther than that:

Isaiah 5:20-21​

King James Version​

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
I sure would love to see some woe!

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Speaking hypothetically...if there is a plan, what would be the one thing that could be released to the public that would grab people's attention and massively sway public opinion? The only thing I can think of is concrete proof of child and human trafficking/child sexual abuse. From my vantage point, we've pretty much crossed every milestone leading up to the trafficking/pedo stuff. Maybe forced vaccinations on children would do it, but even then people would resort to the argument that kids today need mandatory vaccines for school.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Genuinely curious about what others think the plan entails. How does it unfold?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Speaking hypothetically...if there is a plan, what would be the one thing that could be released to the public that would grab people's attention and massively sway public opinion? The only thing I can think of is concrete proof of child and human trafficking/child sexual abuse. From my vantage point, we've pretty much crossed every milestone leading up to the trafficking/pedo stuff. Maybe forced vaccinations on children would do it, but even then people would resort to the argument that kids today need mandatory vaccines for school.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Genuinely curious about what others think the plan entails. How does it unfold?
Maybe someone who was long thought to be dead, makes a very public appearance.
Would be hard to ignore. Even the MSM.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That's freaking stupid. Mark Wayne Mullin is the furthest thing from a RINO.

He's always been a Trump supporter and remains so.
Sorry, man, no other way to look at this other than he's giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Unless he's a complete moron, he knows what happened on 1/6, and he's providing covering fire for Pelosi & Co with his comments. And he knows it.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
This would make me fight in the streets.

In my opinion, occupation is coming. The administration is disguising it with 'investigating racial issues, but the true purpose is to establish a UN presence. Couple this with purging the Military of dissenters through forced vaccinations gives you the argument to supplement your military with UN reinforcements until you can replenish your ranks - hence the war talks today from Corn Pop. This is just one theory and I'm just speculating, but it does tie things together.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What if in a cruel turn the military isn’t waiting for the perfect time to take out the deep state.

What if the deep state is putting on a show to slowly reveal we are already a totalitarian communist country and there is nothing that can be done about it?
They're doing everything they can to show us that's exactly what they're doing. They aren't hiding anything.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This is my biggest worry. Everything gets revealed and nothing happens, except then they start rounding us up
That's their ultimate goal for our country. I believe initially, they just want us in chaos, ineffective, disarmed, from a global perspective, with Biden or some such holding the nuclear football. Then the Chinese can take whatever they want around the east, the Russians can wreak havoc in their old territories, and the Euro bankers and American oligarchs can tighten their grip on the western world.

People keep talking about 2022 and 2024, I don't believe there will be an election. Whether they use the vaccination to kill people in droves or some other emergency, they're not going to put any power in jeopardy. They pulled out all the stops to steal the government in 2020, they don't intend to ever relinquish it. That's not an idea that originated from me, Rush said many times in his last year the dems wanted to ban elections, they resented that elections took place. The problem was just much more pervasive than Rush believed, it's not the dems, it's the globalists who own both parties.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
That's their ultimate goal for our country. I believe initially, they just want us in chaos, ineffective, disarmed, from a global perspective, with Biden or some such holding the nuclear football. Then the Chinese can take whatever they want around the east, the Russians can wreak havoc in their old territories, and the Euro bankers and American oligarchs can tighten their grip on the western world.

People keep talking about 2022 and 2024, I don't believe there will be an election. Whether they use the vaccination to kill people in droves or some other emergency, they're not going to put any power in jeopardy. They pulled out all the stops to steal the government in 2020, they don't intend to ever relinquish it. That's not an idea that originated from me, Rush said many times in his last year the dems wanted to ban elections, they resented that elections took place. The problem was just much more pervasive than Rush believed, it's not the dems, it's the globalists who own both parties.
Interesting theory. I’ve always thought that midterms will be the inflection point for our country’s future. As far as banning elections, I think too many people are focused on Washington right now for that to be a possibility, but nothing is off the table with these traitors. In my opinion, one of Trump’s biggest mistakes was leaving the Whitehouse. I often wonder if he regrets it.

Top Bottom