Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
My wife wants to know how he got this message out, with the tight imprisonment…
You see, one guy was framed for being an insurrrectionist but didn’t do anything. Some antifa douchbag actually committed the crime. The framed guy had someone smuggle in a poster of Rita Heyworth and a mini rock hammer. The dude realized he could chip away at the wall and enter the sewer drainage shaft. Just before he escaped, he mailed a letter describing the horrible conditions at the prison.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately it is still the best platform to get out information to the most people with the most users.

hopefully other platforms catch up quickly
Like telegram and GETTR
At some point all platforms will be just like twitter, ect... I won't join either of the two you mentioned either. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.......

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

tenor.gif

That's some scary shit!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I decided to give it a chance yesterday after vowing to not watch because of our own morons who won't stand for the flag they are representing. After about 20 minutes i could no longer take whatever NBC network I had on and their constant social BS. If I didn't have my eyes open, there were times I thought I was listening the MSNBC. It is embarrassing to me that the Olympics, which is a great opportunity for so many wonderful athletes to show their talents, has become what his has. We are suppose to be celebrating our athletes and their amazing accomplishments, instead they are being used for an agenda. Oh and Rapinoe is still an idiot.
I've been watching the lesser sports like rugby, fencing, volleyball, water polo and those on sub-channels to NBC. Few social comments made and they show stuff other than gymnastics.

Oh, the US women did not win the gold medal in gymnastics.

Simone BIles is performing subpar.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I am so tired of hearing how athletes are quitting on their team and country because of their mental fucking health. It is just an excuse because they were feeling the pressure. The same pressure every other athlete has in the olympics. I am glad I'm not watching those pussies
It’s time the word “pussy” is brought back to the mainstream. We live in a society full of big fat pussies.

Top Bottom