Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Everyone make sure to change your forum style to swift at the bottom to check it out. We are working some tweaks but almost done.

View attachment 35300
Quick question for you. What are some of the new features? It looks pretty good and I was messing around on it. Thanks in advance

I have stayed on gray for a long time for some reason I like that look

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Not true. I get annoyed when people don’t understand something and post the worst possible theory as being the case And it explodes over social media as fact. What health care providers do now is test for Covid, if that is negative, they test for influenza. Now they will be combined into a single test for efficiency. One visit, one swab, two tests. They have a standard viral panel that was used in the past that tests for a few difference viruses. I can’t remember which ones but I’m guessing RSV, influenza, adenovirus.
That’s not the issue. The issue is they called everything COVID and locked down the world as a result.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Quick question for you. What are some of the new features? It looks pretty good and I was messing around on it. Thanks in advance

I have stayed on gray for a long time for some reason I like that look
There aren’t new features on the forum itself right now, just the updated style.

The new features are on the new home page.

@croot_lord wrote some software that searches this thread (specifically this thread) for posts with high reaction scores and links them automatically to the home page. It also grabs a couple high reaction scores from the main forum. It links these posts in the headlines on the homepage and will update periodically throughout the day.

This will be the landing page for new users going forward:

So basically we are going to feature the content from this thread to make it easier for the rest of the world to see on the homepage. Make sense? I can try and describe better

Still tweaking a few things to have everything working smoothly, but should be done by end of week

denn

Legendary
Founder

I decided to give it a chance yesterday after vowing to not watch because of our own morons who won't stand for the flag they are representing. After about 20 minutes i could no longer take whatever NBC network I had on and their constant social BS. If I didn't have my eyes open, there were times I thought I was listening the MSNBC. It is embarrassing to me that the Olympics, which is a great opportunity for so many wonderful athletes to show their talents, has become what his has. We are suppose to be celebrating our athletes and their amazing accomplishments, instead they are being used for an agenda. Oh and Rapinoe is still an idiot.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
There aren’t new features on the forum itself right now, just the updated style.

@croot_lord wrote some software that searches this thread (specifically this thread) for posts with high reaction scores and links them automatically to the home page. It also grabs a couple high reaction scores from the main forum. It links these posts in the headlines on the homepage and will update periodically throughout the day.

So basically we are going to feature the content from this thread to make it easier for the rest of the world to see on the homepage. Make sense? I can try and describe better

Still tweaking a few things to have everything working smoothly, but should be done by end of week
So you're saying @MortgageHorn can't say faggot any more or what?

If so that's gayer than Liberace pulling out of Richard Simmons.

TTUcamper

Elite
I decided to give it a chance yesterday after vowing to not watch because of our own morons who won't stand for the flag they are representing. After about 20 minutes i could no longer take whatever NBC network I had on and their constant social BS. If I didn't have my eyes open, there were times I thought I was listening the MSNBC. It is embarrassing to me that the Olympics, which is a great opportunity for so many wonderful athletes to show their talents, has become what his has. We are suppose to be celebrating our athletes and their amazing accomplishments, instead they are being used for an agenda. Oh and Rapinoe is still an idiot.

Just me but the biggest hope I have comes from the fact that they are doing everything they can to divide us and it isn't working that well. Even the majority of left thinking people are tuning this shit out.

Sikness23245

Elite

One small thing I've noticed so far is mobile webpage doesn't play well with Telegram posts. Cuts off a little of the edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-111357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-111357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    730.3 KB · Views: 4

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Everyone make sure to change your forum style to swift at the bottom to check it out. We are working some tweaks but almost done.

View attachment 35300
One issue I’ve noticed is the page number at the bottom is white letter on white background. Even in swift dark mode I can’t see the page number.

Top Bottom