Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noelnole

Elite
Founder
They are trying to impeach him again. lol

iu

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
My wife and I are fighting almost daily over this shit. We had a knock down, drag out last night over the fucking Rona. "You won't social distance, you won't get the jab, you won't wear a mask" I try to explain to her that the reason I don't think those things work is that I don't trust the source of the info her and the medical community rely on so much. I told her about the Israeli study that said the Pfizer jab was only 39% effective against the Rona, and she blew it off because it wasn't a CDC study.

I'm not living my life in a GD bubble. I had the Rona back in October, and it was less than the common cold. Of course, she caught it from me and now she has everything from gout to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever because of the Rona (and me by default).

Those Chinese fuckers have sure made it hard to stay married.
My wife and I have argued about this shit too man, you’re not alone. Mostly keeping it civil, but arguing about vax for teen kids, which I think is unnecessary. I keep sending her stats and vids to watch. I’m in the diagnostics field and get it, she refuses to listen to logic, but what’s new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom