Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Spent Sunday afternoon in Helen, GA drinking German beer while watching people cool off by tubing down the Chattahoochee river. Here are a few pictures for your amusement. You can’t make this stuff up!

Attachments

• 9549930D-1C8B-4EBD-845A-7224B23D1294.jpeg
    9549930D-1C8B-4EBD-845A-7224B23D1294.jpeg
    916 KB · Views: 39
  • 53A6C66D-F057-4FB4-AFFF-2C2A41616FC8.jpeg
    53A6C66D-F057-4FB4-AFFF-2C2A41616FC8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • CF9963B1-C2AA-41F4-82E1-CBE7C345EAD3.jpeg
    CF9963B1-C2AA-41F4-82E1-CBE7C345EAD3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • D3C911A0-2A05-4B01-8CFD-F20443987C9B.jpeg
    D3C911A0-2A05-4B01-8CFD-F20443987C9B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
My wife and I are fighting almost daily over this shit. We had a knock down, drag out last night over the fucking Rona. "You won't social distance, you won't get the jab, you won't wear a mask" I try to explain to her that the reason I don't think those things work is that I don't trust the source of the info her and the medical community rely on so much. I told her about the Israeli study that said the Pfizer jab was only 39% effective against the Rona, and she blew it off because it wasn't a CDC study.

I'm not living my life in a GD bubble. I had the Rona back in October, and it was less than the common cold. Of course, she caught it from me and now she has everything from gout to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever because of the Rona (and me by default).

Those Chinese fuckers have sure made it hard to stay married.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Operation, or rehearsal?

Well this answers a question I was going to ask this morning. With all the audits of the votes, bad inflation numbers, Wuflu lies being exposed and the president happy his butt is wiped, what would be the false flag to take those story's off the front page.

Southern Rednecks blocking the Mississippi river was not on my list, but makes perfect sense for the over state

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Until they issue warrants, I'm not impressed. It'll be the same delay from them as they ignored the first subpoenas.
It's a shell game. They want us to believe they are doing something when they are really not. The whole purpose of this is to delay until 2022 and 2024 when nothing has been changed and the Socialibdems do it again because the repubes don't have the balls to really fix the problem. Only the repube women are showing balls.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

If he has Wuhan, he'll be cheered by the elites and have a statue built for him.

Seriously, get him to the trial immediately. If guilty, sentence him and ship him off. With all these delays or refusals to arrest, indict and prosecute anyone not conservative, I fear the citizens will start taking matters into their own hands. The Wild West returns and if it happens it will be the Socialibdems fault.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I've grown up in Texas my entire life and I've never heard it called a junk drawer or any other name. It's always been "it's in the drawer with the scotch tape" or you simply knew what drawer to look in.
Shoot we had one and as little kid I told my sister its in the junk drawer. We both laughed and decided that was the name... This is how the name was given. Youre welcome. Ive never been in a house that doesnt have a junk drawer

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I went online last night to get the results of Olympic events prior to having to wait to see them on TV. I could not find one website that had the results even though Japan is 15 hours ahead of Texas. Every other Olympics I was able to get the winners unless they were held in our time zones.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shoot we had one and as little kid I told my sister its in the junk drawer. We both laughed and decided that was the name... This is how the name was given. Youre welcome. Ive never been in a house that doesnt have a junk drawer
I've got one but don't call it that. We simply knew where it is/was and where to look. Never named it.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
My wife and I are fighting almost daily over this shit. We had a knock down, drag out last night over the fucking Rona. "You won't social distance, you won't get the jab, you won't wear a mask" I try to explain to her that the reason I don't think those things work is that I don't trust the source of the info her and the medical community rely on so much. I told her about the Israeli study that said the Pfizer jab was only 39% effective against the Rona, and she blew it off because it wasn't a CDC study.

I'm not living my life in a GD bubble. I had the Rona back in October, and it was less than the common cold. Of course, she caught it from me and now she has everything from gout to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever because of the Rona (and me by default).

Trust the CDC?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Im reading this and picturing 2 hot people having this arguement. Then the last sentence in the last paragraph made me realize...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This political bullshit has really bothered me.

Could've been me had I gone to DC and somehow got caught up in the crowd going in. Doubt I would have done that, but who knows.
From what I can tell it appears that anyone who was anywhere near the Capitol building is getting arrested. That's whether or not they entered. It only applies to one side however.

Top Bottom