Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif
wow! Just caught up from 22 pages back. Long weekend for 35th Class Reunion and then out on the football field tonight for camp. Whew! The world is spinning fast Patriots. Hold the line! WWG1WGA

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So I’m in North Florida on vacation with the family for basically the last week of summer. Amelia Island. Great place. Very conservative area. But I’ll be damned if I haven’t seen a few people wearing masks around town and even on the freaking beach.
Our country is filled with sheep and Idiots
View attachment 35178
I was in SC last week and didn't see a single mask on the beach, and no more than a handful the entire week.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
For our Alaska brother…..

Amazingly They Got Everyone That Lives in the State to Fit Into a High School Gym :ROFLMAO:

Just Kidding @Viking

SKOL on the Outstanding Young Lady

Of Course If I Had to Swim In Ball-Freezing Water I'd Swim As Fast as a Barracuda

Win That Thing and Get to Nearest Fireplace

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Amazingly They Got Everyone That Lives in the State to Fit Into a High School Gym :ROFLMAO:

Just Kidding @Viking

SKOL on the Outstanding Young Lady

Of Course If I Had to Swim In Ball-Freezing Water I'd Swim As Fast as a Barracuda

Win That Thing and Get to Nearest Fireplace
First I heard of this young lady. That’s pretty amazing considering there can’t be more than 3000 people who live there. It’s freakin’ small and probably one the coolest places to camp and fish. They even got a Texas boy doing killer bbq there. We go out of way to get some. I don’t have many of the town but here are a few from past trips. Got a couple of friends down there. Runs the Iditarod and then summer helicopters people to a glacier for sled tours on the glacier. He also a yurt by a mountain lake called Bear Lake. He float planes you in there with all your provisions and leaves you up ther. It’s got a bear fence around it and it is crazy beautiful.

435003AB-876C-434A-AEE1-47957333CFA2.jpeg
index.php

Attachments

• B9AD1848-FCFF-482A-9029-FBBEF130CDCE.jpeg
    B9AD1848-FCFF-482A-9029-FBBEF130CDCE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 565
  • C59E4A1C-CA37-43D5-8EB4-4B4211268E5B.jpeg
    C59E4A1C-CA37-43D5-8EB4-4B4211268E5B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
First I heard of this young lady. That’s pretty amazing considering there can’t be more than 3000 people who live there. It’s freakin’ small and probably one the coolest places to camp and fish. They even got a Texas boy doing killer bbq there. We go out of way to get some. I don’t have many of the town but here are a few from past trips. Got a couple of friends down there. Runs the Iditarod and then summer helicopters people to a glacier for sled tours on the glacier. He also a yurt by a mountain lake called Bear Lake. He float planes you in there with all your provisions and leaves you up ther. It’s got a bear fence around it and it is crazy beautiful.

View attachment 35203
index.php
That’s the town with the inside passage for the cruise ships to see the glacier? If so been there.

Top Bottom