Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I doubt it. The tests have a long shelf life, and we are using tests now that have been in the storage closet since winter or longer. Now we are seeing positive flus again, just in the last month or two.
Perhaps the methods to reduce the wuhan worked and also reduced the flu, but the testing for the wuhan (running the PCR through more cycles than it should have been) resulted in positive tests even though they likely weren't actually positive. Someone posted a few pages back that the creator of the PCR test said (I could be misremembering) that when you run genetic material through that many cycles in a PCR test you're going to get a match for whatever you are testing for due to the amount of material in the testing sample and it's been broken apart into many pieces.

I appreciate your insight into all of this.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I understand they were getting paid big money for covid patients. I am telling you that I personally was running flu tests all year long, and they were all coming back negative. There were not masses of people with the flu being diagnosed with covid. The flu disappeared this winter.

dude, perhaps the “flu tests” you were running were altered in some way so as not to pick up that sequence of virus. Who makes the test kits?

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I understand they were getting paid big money for covid patients. I am telling you that I personally was running flu tests all year long, and they were all coming back negative. There were not masses of people with the flu being diagnosed with covid. The flu disappeared this winter.
Maybe it’s like any other business. Where you invest your money, is where you see your returns. Maybe Big Pharm didn’t engineer a flu virus last year, and instead invested in Covid-19?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I doubt it. The tests have a long shelf life, and we are using tests now that have been in the storage closet since winter or longer. Now we are seeing positive flus again, just in the last month or two.
They're a lot smarter and more prepared than we are, and they've been planning this "event" for a long time.

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder
I'm sorry for reposting, but I feel strongly that everyone should watch this and critically debate its merits. The information contained within is astounding, if critically and favorably received. Im a noob when it comes to putting in hyperlinks/vids/pics/etc, so if someone could please take this address and post it up properly, Id be appreciative.

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/vi...d98855331a5bd0a3862d_video_720p_converted.mp4

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Perhaps the methods to reduce the wuhan worked and also reduced the flu, but the testing for the wuhan (running the PCR through more cycles than it should have been) resulted in positive tests even though they likely weren't actually positive. Someone posted a few pages back that the creator of the PCR test said (I could be misremembering) that when you run genetic material through that many cycles in a PCR test you're going to get a match for whatever you are testing for due to the amount of material in the testing sample and it's been broken apart into many pieces.

I appreciate your insight into all of this.

I do agree with those who have said the threshold for a positive on the covid PCR tests is set too high and gives alot of false positives. I have to trust the guy who invented the test on that one, haha. Those tests are designed to detect very small traces of genetic material, so detecting something certainly does not necessarily mean that patient is infected.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I'm sorry for reposting, but I feel strongly that everyone should watch this and critically debate its merits. The information contained within is astounding, if critically and favorably received. Im a noob when it comes to putting in hyperlinks/vids/pics/etc, so if someone could please take this address and post it up properly, Id be appreciative.

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/vi...d98855331a5bd0a3862d_video_720p_converted.mp4
Just finished watching the entire video. Mind-blowing, this has been planned for years lots of greedy evil people in the quest for money and power.

TTUcamper

Elite
The pending “environmental crisis” lockdown plans....

Once they crash the economy this is the next step. They'll have everyone reliant on them and most people won't have much of a choice but to comply. When they crash everything that's when things will get bad and trust me they have legislation already written to impose a form of Facism/communism. Just like the Patriot act was written in the 80s

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
A prevailing theory, that sometimes makes sense in my mind, is that when you have two competing "wild type" viral infections the more virulent can out compete the other for hosts. Eventually, that competition will result in the the weaker virus not being able to find enough hosts to infect, replicate, and transmit to the next.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Just finished watching the entire video. Mind-blowing, this has been planned for years lots of greedy evil people in the quest for money and power.
This has been known, these people are evil and sick but mostly evil. Don't take the jab!! SKOL!

NOTE: At the 56 minute mark he states there is no delta or any other variant. Basically this is all bullshit!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
226623040_10222542706970531_3472234467459151847_n.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
One of the guys Joseph Curl who use to run the Drudge Report when it was good and getting millions of hits per day has started a site of his own. He said he would be updating with good conservative news from 6 AM to midnight. He was on the War Room today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom