Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I put the link on TMB and nobody even watched it, well, commented on it.
We all believe what we want to believe. Their beliefs are based on flawed research or on no research at all. Mine was on evidence such as what he presented. We knew there were patents on this shit but he laid out to just re-affirm what we all know to be true. This was coordinated and man made. Sad but true, SKOL!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
This was all predicted back in January. We knew the “vaccine” was not going to prevent people from getting the virus, only reduce symptoms. So people unknowingly infected would be walking around infecting others. It’s not like this is some breakthrough revelation.
This is news to a large portion of the soft-headed vaxxed.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This was all predicted back in January. We knew the “vaccine” was not going to prevent people from getting the virus, only reduce symptoms. So people unknowingly infected would be walking around infecting others. It’s not like this is some breakthrough revelation.
If anyone were paying attention, it would be a stunning revelation in contrast with what the MSM and the government have been saying otherwise.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Thanks in advance, can I get the info. again on blank vax cards, size, weight of paper, info on filling out vaguely ect. My Wife's company is thinking about requiring non vaxed people to wear masks inside, she has recovered from the virus and our Dr. said hell no to vax. We want to make us both a card showing the one shot J&J. thanks.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Is this what I'm looking for?

On their page:

WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.

COVID-19 ALERT CONCERNING DURVET IVERMECTIN PRODUCTS: WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I watched this in its entirety and was BLOWN AWAY by the contents. It’s over an hour but I ask you give the first 15 minutes a try

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/vi...d98855331a5bd0a3862d_video_720p_converted.mp4
This is worth watching the entire thing.

major point - sars-cov-2 is not novel, it’s old and there are many patents filed over the last 20 years that show that it is not novel. It’s all scheme to get people to sign on to getting these vaccinations to make money.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dear Veterans, families, and community advocates,

At VA North Texas Health Care System, our goal is to ensure the safety of our Veterans and our employees. As you all know, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to have health, societal, and economic impacts on Veterans, staff, family members, and communities. The transmission of COVID-19 and the currently circulating Delta Variant raises concerns that hospitalization rates will rise as well as create serious or fatal outcomes for those who contract COVID-19 and its variants.

Per VHA Directive 1193 released on July 27, 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations are obligatory for Title 38 Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Care Personnel (HCP) which includes all physicians, dentists, podiatrists, optometrists, registered nurses, physician assistants, expanded-function dental auxiliaries and chiropractors who work in VHA facilities, visit those facilities or provide direct care to the patients we serve.

All Title 38 employees must be fully vaccinated within eight weeks of VHA Directive 1193, or within eight weeks of their beginning employment date. The only exemptions of this requirement are for medical and religious purposes which must be documented. Employees and staff that purposely violate VHA Directive 1193 may face disciplinary action up to and including removal from Federal service.

The VA is highly committed to the health and safety of our Veterans and employees. Vaccinated employees minimize their risk of getting COVID-19, are less likely to get or spread the virus to others, will protect our Veterans, our co-workers, and our family members.

VA North Texas will continue to provide easy access to COVID-19 vaccines for employees, HCP and our Veterans. Additionally, Veteran spouses and caregivers 12 years of age and older can receive the Pfizer vaccine at the Dallas VA Medical Center. At this time, the Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for use in children who are 12 and up.

Spouses and caregivers 18 years of age and older may elect to receive the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the Pfizer vaccine at the Dallas VAMC, the Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccine at the Ft. Worth Outpatient Clinic or the Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccine at the Sam Rayburn Veterans Memorial Center, in Bonham.

Please click “sign up to get a COVID-19 vaccine” to self-register as a spouse, caregiver or Veteran. You may also request an appointment by calling 214-857-4791 in Dallas, 214-857-4719 in Bonham, 817-730-0000 for Ft. Worth. Registered Veterans may request an appointment through MyHealtheVet by sending a secure message to the “NTX COVID VACCINE SCHEDULING REQUEST” team.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
I check in on this thread daily, read through it, and hope one day you've all had fvcking enough communism in your back yard that you're willing to dust off those muskets and do yeets comrades.

We will be here one day and it won't be until you wake the rest of the fvcking way up and realize there is only time's greatest remedy for these trespasses against the vision of our founding fathers. @America 1st this post isn't safe for you, so please scroll past.

images

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I check in on this thread daily, read through it, and hope one day you've all had fvcking enough communism in your back yard that you're willing to dust off those muskets and do yeets comrades.

We will be here one day and it won't be until you wake the rest of the fvcking way up and realize there is only time's greatest remedy for these trespasses against the vision of our founding fathers. @America 1st this post isn't safe for you, so please scroll past.

images
B2C0E1C2-C364-49B0-93AF-84E24327C1EA.jpeg

Sikness23245

Elite

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
just watched in entirety, as well. Holy fucking shit.
Cliffs?
I really would like to know, just how many of the folks pounding the tables, demanding vaccines, are actually vaccinated with the real stuff.

And they will go door to door in the burbs, I doubt you will see them in the more urban area's, where people are most closely packed, and where I bet the greater percentage aren't vaccinated
I’ve often thought of this too. So many world “leaders” have been seen taking the “jab” but who the fuck knows what that really is? It could be water for all we know!
A prevailing theory, that sometimes makes sense in my mind, is that when you have two competing "wild type" viral infections the more virulent can out compete the other for hosts. Eventually, that competition will result in the the weaker virus not being able to find enough hosts to infect, replicate, and transmit to the next.
giphy.gif

Comments are astounding.
there are so many dumb fucks in this country

Thanks in advance, can I get the info. again on blank vax cards, size, weight of paper, info on filling out vaguely ect. My Wife's company is thinking about requiring non vaxed people to wear masks inside, she has recovered from the virus and our Dr. said hell no to vax. We want to make us both a card showing the one shot J&J. thanks.

I need this too!

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Dear Veterans, families, and community advocates,

At VA North Texas Health Care System, our goal is to ensure the safety of our Veterans and our employees. As you all know, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to have health, societal, and economic impacts on Veterans, staff, family members, and communities. The transmission of COVID-19 and the currently circulating Delta Variant raises concerns that hospitalization rates will rise as well as create serious or fatal outcomes for those who contract COVID-19 and its variants.

Per VHA Directive 1193 released on July 27, 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations are obligatory for Title 38 Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Care Personnel (HCP) which includes all physicians, dentists, podiatrists, optometrists, registered nurses, physician assistants, expanded-function dental auxiliaries and chiropractors who work in VHA facilities, visit those facilities or provide direct care to the patients we serve.

All Title 38 employees must be fully vaccinated within eight weeks of VHA Directive 1193, or within eight weeks of their beginning employment date. The only exemptions of this requirement are for medical and religious purposes which must be documented. Employees and staff that purposely violate VHA Directive 1193 may face disciplinary action up to and including removal from Federal service.

The VA is highly committed to the health and safety of our Veterans and employees. Vaccinated employees minimize their risk of getting COVID-19, are less likely to get or spread the virus to others, will protect our Veterans, our co-workers, and our family members.

VA North Texas will continue to provide easy access to COVID-19 vaccines for employees, HCP and our Veterans. Additionally, Veteran spouses and caregivers 12 years of age and older can receive the Pfizer vaccine at the Dallas VA Medical Center. At this time, the Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for use in children who are 12 and up.

Spouses and caregivers 18 years of age and older may elect to receive the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the Pfizer vaccine at the Dallas VAMC, the Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccine at the Ft. Worth Outpatient Clinic or the Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccine at the Sam Rayburn Veterans Memorial Center, in Bonham.

Please click “sign up to get a COVID-19 vaccine” to self-register as a spouse, caregiver or Veteran. You may also request an appointment by calling 214-857-4791 in Dallas, 214-857-4719 in Bonham, 817-730-0000 for Ft. Worth. Registered Veterans may request an appointment through MyHealtheVet by sending a secure message to the “NTX COVID VACCINE SCHEDULING REQUEST” team.

The attachment was sent out VA veterans not vaxxed. The whole letter fired me up, but "asking for your service once again" and Cleveland clinic numbers had me on a different level of pissed off.IMG_20210727_1325448.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Trump supporter wins in court. ACLU hails decision as a victory for First Amendment.

Good news here and if it keeps going up the chain I don't see a higher court overturning this.

She cannot be told she has to take down Banners pro-Trump. Defended in part by the NY-NJ ACLU.

LINK
They were certainly scared of confronting the ACLU. They didn't want a court loss and then have to pay attorney fees and maybe a settlement figure to the woman. Whatever the word was that they found offensive, I'm sure they hear that said multiple times daily from normal conversation or from today's music on their public streets or inside their offices.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Something fishy went on last year with the flu, for sure, but I'm almost positive flus weren't just being counted as covids.

As I have mentioned, I do lab work in a hospital laboratory. I run many tests, including flu and covid tests every shift. Until last fall, I usually would see a few positive flu tests every shift during flu season. This year, I think I saw two the entire winter...BUT...Our doctors & NPs order covids AND flu tests on almost every patient with those type of symptoms. So if you get a flu test, you likely also get a covid test, and vice versa. Those tests are run on different swabs, and different analyzers, with different methodologies. If the positive flu tests were showing up as positive covid tests, they would also still pop positive for the flu...again, I saw 2 positive flus all winter, amongst countless positive covids. That doesn't jibe.
Thanks for your input. I agree totally. Influenza and Covid are in completely different virus families. They are both RNA viruses but the proteins coded for are completely different. You would not be positive for Influenza if you had covid or vice versa. What is being detected by PCR are not the same. For the proposed new test, They are just combining both tests into one swab from the looks of it.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I understand they were getting paid big money for covid patients. I am telling you that I personally was running flu tests all year long, and they were all coming back negative. There were not masses of people with the flu being diagnosed with covid. The flu disappeared this winter.
I read somewhere that the total number of flu cases that are reported are just estimates. The total number of actual flu cases are probably way off on a normal year. I wouldn’t put it past them to overestimate so people get their flu shots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom