Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
When it comes to wearing masks and more lockdowns ….very simple answer
6E0DEF08-F65E-407B-8215-CBFBA6A3F8CC.gif
glad to see most governors around the country in conservative states said they’re not going to enforce a mask mandate. Next step is to make sure our children do not have to wear masks at school

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
labs have to admit that rapid tests are not accurate at all… and that PCR tests can be faulty at this point… if they don’t see that then they aren’t being honest.

I also think the disconnect we see with this is that the disease is real… it is harmful to certain people, if not treated properly, and it is a new disease of which we haven’t had to fight. Everyone should agree on those points.
Where the difference comes in is - it was not worth the shut downs, the masks, the lack of freedom, nor was it worthy of an experimental vaccine, or withholding viable treatments that would have saved thousands of lives.
and lastly the illegal law changes to voting structures that made it much easier to steal an election.
Right on, exactly

If the patent guy video resurfaces please share the link. I'd like to finish that.

I'm a fed employee and yes mask mandate just came down... Also saying vaccine is required however left it short of a mandate. Said I will have to be put through routine testing and mitigating such and such... Can't wait until those details come out.

So the vaccine companies aren't liable but would the govt be if they forced a non fda approved vaccine?

Nayat

Elite
Thanks in advance, can I get the info. again on blank vax cards, size, weight of paper, info on filling out vaguely ect. My Wife's company is thinking about requiring non vaxed people to wear masks inside, she has recovered from the virus and our Dr. said hell no to vax. We want to make us both a card showing the one shot J&J. thanks.
Ask her doctor to shoot the vaccine in the trash and fill out the card.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
If the patent guy video resurfaces please share the link. I'd like to finish that.

I'm a fed employee and yes mask mandate just came down... Also saying vaccine is required however left it short of a mandate. Said I will have to be put through routine testing and mitigating such and such... Can't wait until those details come out.

So the vaccine companies aren't liable but would the govt be if they forced a non fda approved vaccine?
I’m still able to play it at the original link.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I try to keep politics out of the office, but I am finding myself becoming louder and louder in my disdain of masks. One person I work with talked about the government bringing mask mandates back and double masks. I loudly mocked the idea by asking “why stop at two”. How about 3 or 4 masks at once?
Good. The majority of people hate masks

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
I try to keep politics out of the office, but I am finding myself becoming louder and louder in my disdain of masks. One person I work with talked about the government bringing mask mandates back and double masks. I loudly mocked the idea by asking “why stop at two”. How about 3 or 4 masks at once?
I’m with ya on politics at the office. I was floored today when I noticed that our new back to office policy is based on…get this…CDC guidelines

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Do you have a Union? I live in California and my next door neighbor works for CalTrans and the State of CA just came down with a mandate (what Obama goes on with Michelle). He talked to his Union and their phones have been ringing off the hook with complaints. Contact your Union. Who has access to your vaccination status? - HIPAA violation. If you have a complication, I know the Pharma companies are not liable, but is the federal gov’t?

Latest posts

Top Bottom