Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Unfortunately it is still the best platform to get out information to the most people with the most users.

hopefully other platforms catch up quickly
Like telegram and GETTR
Unfortunately it is not. How can you spread truth with censorship like they do. You want people to hopefully read it before the overlords delete and ban them?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I read somewhere that the total number of flu cases that are reported are just estimates. The total number of actual flu cases are probably way off on a normal year. I wouldn’t put it past them to overestimate so people get their flu shots.

I'm sure that is true, have heard that before also. The flu really did just about vanish this season though. Even if they way overstate the numbers most years, the positive tests did plummet this winter.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
i know you watched that video that was post earlier but at:

15:40 he says the patents were for the gene sequence of sarscovid and also the means of detection. so if one owns the patent on the gene itself and its detection you have an advantage on its providence, youll have entire scientific and message control.

and at 1:10:30 he says influenza was a failed decade long paninfluenza vaccine mandate which was promoted by govs all around the world, then they decided if the flu doesnt deliver on the public promise of getting everybody vaccinated then lets change the pathogen.

huh, WTF

idk if this answers your inquiry

I suppose it may, and I heard those points. Wish he would have talked more about it. I'm not sure that explains how we had the flu around every winter for well over a hundred years, then it just disappeared last year. Who knows.

Will be interesting to see what this flu season brings. I expect a ton of positives, as we have already started seeing more positive tests in the last month or two...more than I usually see this time of year.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
If you are on Fox you are an arrogant selfish SOB.

not that much would know who is on that shit channel.
Geraldo is a shit human being. Look at his career…it’s all about him. He made his name and that past 20 years he wakes up in the morning…walks out the door wets his finger picking up the newspaper.

Depending on which way the wind blows he will be a Dem or Pub that day. That is is money maker.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Geraldo is a shit human being. Look at his career…it’s all about him. He made his name and that past 20 years he wakes up in the morning…walks out the door wets his finger picking up the newspaper.

Depending on which way the wind blows he will be a Dem or Pub that day. That is is money maker.
There is no difference in Dem or Pub. It is uniparty. He is just a bullshit ingredient in the recipe that supports DC corruption.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
I try to keep politics out of the office, but I am finding myself becoming louder and louder in my disdain of masks. One person I work with talked about the government bringing mask mandates back and double masks. I loudly mocked the idea by asking “why stop at two”. How about 3 or 4 masks at once?
I wish Fauci would tell these dumb cocksuckers that wearing plastic bags tightly secured over their heads is the only way to be 100% effective in stopping the spread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom