Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
My favorite player in the NBA Championship series...
iu

Whose your favorite?

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Former Razorback Bobby Portis Jr. has become a major hit in the City of Milwaukee.

One band in Wisconsin called ‘’Jeez Louise’’ has released a Bobby Portis Remix Song for the NBA Finals.

Crank it up and let’s hope the Milwaukee HC decides to give him more playing time in Games 3 Sunday night on 4029TV.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Has this already been posted? Did I go back enough pages? You know there's a lot pages. Do I have to start at page 1 and go forward? What are the rules?
I know there is a "Double Posting Policeman" monitoring this thread. He blasted me the first day I posted.
Oh hell, I'm just going to post it...

f9bfb0a3039775e0.jpeg
Already posted. Quit fucking around so much!

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
The stuff I've seen and heard from mothers toward their children in Sec 8 housing and many public venues around the area is obscene. It's little wonder some of their kids grow up and rebel against society, laws and authority figures.

I walked into an apartment many years ago and the stereo was so loud it hurt my ears. In the middle of the floor was an infant in a car seat no more than 3-4 months old with the most bizarre horrid look on its face. Momma was cracked out upstairs in her bed. I turned off the stereo and reported that to the management. I regret not reporting it to CPS.
If your cracked out, you are definitely not in your bed. You are probably walking circles around the place or looking in the carpet for more rocks.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

It’s only gonna get worse when fall and winter hit. I am afraid we are witnessing another holocaust The world has lost its collective mind. Except for a few eastern block countries seems Europe is fucked. Crazy times. Heading o slay some fish. Have a blessed Sunday. Take your vitamins and say your prayers. Then clean your weapon. Haha SKOL!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If your cracked out, you are definitely not in your bed. You are probably walking circles around the place or looking in the carpet for more rocks.
Obviously I didn't check to see what she took although drug usage in that complex was quite prevalent. The point was she was upstairs asleep with the stereo cranked up to ear hurting levels with a new baby sitting by itself in front of the speakers having its ears assaulted courtesy of this irresponsible and uncaring sleeping/passed out mother.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

The US wont have a problem to this degree because not tracking vaxxed covid cases the same. I’ve read we are faking it by using different PCR cycle settings on vax and unvaxxed tests. I’ve been tested negative over 10 times in the last month just to go into my office and they have started asking me if I am vaxxed or not when I test. Also, we should only be worried about hospitalizations and deaths now, and should be tracking and reporting vaxxed and unvaxxed deaths. But because that doesn’t fit the narrative, we won’t.

TTUcamper

Elite
So France will start jailing folks going into restaurants and stores without a vaccination passport. Ought to be fun.

And yes, our numbnuts over state is watching and taking notes.

They could try it here but nobody outside of some liberal hell holes would enforce it. Last month or two of the mask mandate in Colorado was a joke. Outside of Denver only half the people were wearing masks and nobody was bothering to enforce anything. The restaurants were obviously just not following any of the capacity rules either.

I imagine you will see some of the same in France

Latest posts

Top Bottom