Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I pretty much just call bullshit.

And I'm calling bullshit.

There is a war on women (always has been). Just not who you (collectively) have been led to belive is leading the charge.

I love being a girl. My girls love being girls. It's much deeper than makeup, pretty shoes (though my shoes fucking rock), tits and girly bits.

Stop trying to strip us of our femininity in the fraudulent quest for inclusivity and equity.

No, boys... you'll never be woman enough. Because you spiritually can't. Take it up with God and Eve. I don't have the patience for you.

(This seriously pisses me off something fierce.)
Ha ha. My wife of 47 years tomorrow is a Girly girl as she says. Come at her husband, kids, grandkids, dog, etc. All hell could break loose😂.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I am not a BLM kind of guy, but I would be more than happy to teach math in an inner city. Never know when a history lesson might break out.
Every kid can learn. Every child is naturally curious and wants to learn. They crave knowledge and attention. All toddlers drive everybody insane with the never ending 'why?' It breaks my heart when I come across a silent 3 year old. *not shy, silent* I know that child has been taught to shut up. And I ask WHY???? Mom and Dad... you've got plenty of years to recover from exhausting kids' questions (and yes... you can shut it down without permanently shutting them down)

It's the adults who kill their curiosity and natural intellectual drive.

Now, let's start going after the adults with an agenda to keep these kids ignorant. Let's start asking why.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Ha ha. My wife of 47 years tomorrow is a Girly girl as she says. Come at her husband, kids, grandkids, dog, etc. All hell could break loose😂.
Happy anniversary to both of you.

You're a very good man who was smart enough to marry a very good woman.

May you both be blessed with another 47 years of wedded bliss.

All my love for you both.

Congrats. ❤

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Every kid can learn. Every child is naturally curious and wants to learn. They crave knowledge and attention. All toddlers drive everybody insane with the never ending 'why?' It breaks my heart when I come across a silent 3 year old. *not shy, silent* I know that child has been taught to shut up. And I ask WHY???? Mom and Dad... you've got plenty of years to recover from exhausting kids' questions (and yes... you can shut it down without permanently shutting them down)

Now, let's start going after the adults with agenda to keep these kids ignorant. Let's start asking why.

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jtrain80

Legendary

There is a war on women (always has been). Just not who you (collectively) have been led to belive is leading the charge.

I love being a girl. My girls love being girls. It's much deeper than makeup, pretty shoes (though my shoes fucking rock), tits and girly bits.

Stop trying to strip us of our femininity in the fraudulent quest for inclusivity and equity.

No, boys... you'll never be woman enough. Because you spiritually can't. Take it up with God and Eve. I don't have the patience for you.

You quoted me, but I have no clue what your comment had to do with my post.

I have only won one arguement with the wife in 20 yrs....Told her she was right. She was speechless.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder

Now, let's start going after the adults with agenda to keep these kids ignorant. Let's start asking why.
Everyone has busy lives. My parents worked super hard but during dinner time we prayed as a family and our parents wanted to have us tell them about the day we had. Society needs to get back to family.

my Dad worked a 8 hour job a day and ran a 40 cow dairy farm. Mom taught first grade, ran the house and did huge amounts of canning.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes?

*There were more than a few times through the years that I declared 'Mommy' was a bad word.

Funny thing...I never wanted to be called 'mom''. My girls still call me 'Mommy' (25, 22, 18) and my son calls me Madge (pronounced mahj) or Madre. If he or his buddies really want something, they'll break out the mommy card. Not So Little Anymore Shits but always my baby boys.... works every time🤣

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder

I love being a man. But women are really good at things that I suck at. Congrats on all those things....And tits, those are one of the most spectacular things God has ever made.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Yes?

*There were more than a few times through the years that I declared 'Mommy' was a bad word.

Funny thing...I never wanted to be called 'mom''. My girls still call me 'Mommy' (25, 22, 18) and my son calls me Madge (pronounced mahj) or Madre. If he or his buddies really want something, they'll break out the mommy card. Not So Little Anymore Shits but always my baby boys.... works every time🤣

Moms are a special thing!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I love being a man. But women are really good at things that I suck at. Congrats on all those things....And tits, those are one of the most spectacular things God has ever made.
That's just it.

I will never know what it is to be a man. A man will never know what it is to be a woman. It's not the physical trappings.

It's deeper. It's soulful. It's spiritual.

Man and woman perfectly compliment each other.

And yeah, God knew what He was doing when he created man and woman.

Now if these uber woke panty waste leftists could stop trying to erase my and my girls' womanhood.... that'd be great, thanks

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Maybe Fairbanks but Anchorage hasn’t broken 80 all year. Thank God! It breaks 80 and the shield maiden is bitching about no AC. Sends the whole family equilibrium into some other dimension.
Lol. I thought I saw a temp of 76 broke a record of 71. if the good lord allows when I retire we will come back to Alaska. Drive from Idaho and spend 2 months traveling all over the State.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
@Croot_Overlord I was told I couldn't post in here as these pussies needed their safe space. But now I'm being tagged in here. Please tell me how I am authorized to proceed in this thread within the "free speech forum"?
tenor.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Lol. I thought I saw a temp of 76 broke a record of 71. if the good lord allows when I retire we will come back to Alaska. Drive from Idaho and spend 2 months traveling all over the State.
I stand corrected the shield maiden corrected me. It was 77 today in Anchorage setting a new record. I’m old and oblivious. It’s a new mile stone to becoming that senile old man no one paid too much attention to. Life almost perfected. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Electric dry sauna? No you need an electrician for that. You really don’t want to pay for my AC guy and my electrician to come up there. I’d be happy to advise if you ever have any questions though. Just DM me
I was kidding. I am about to install one myself. But you can still come you just gotta stay in the backyard. Hired help in the house only. Haha SKOL!

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
They have it in the study’s notes. 104 out of 127 miscarriages. Is that a normal rate of miscarriage in the first and second trimester? The other ~700 were third trimester.
Have you read the study? First off, almost all miscarriages occur in the first trimester whether you are in perfect health or you inject yourself with arsenic. We are only discussing those who got the shot in the first trimester. The patients are at varying stages of their pregnancy. They were not all injected on the same date on the same day post conception. A few might have reached a term pregnancy (23), the other 104 had a miscarriage or still birth but there is still another 1000 women who have not given birth yet nor miscarried. One woman might of got the shot a day ago, another 8-1/2 months ago, they are not in the denominator/numerator yet. There is no event yet to be recorded, only that they got an injection. All 1000 women might have completely normal pregnancies, then your number would be 1127 total pregnancies with 104 miscarriages and 1023 normal births. Now your 80+% is <10%.

Understand? The first time I saw those numbers I was like WTF, but then I read the paper and realized why the numbers looked like that.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Now, let's start going after the adults with an agenda to keep these kids ignorant. Let's start asking why.
The stuff I've seen and heard from mothers toward their children in Sec 8 housing and many public venues around the area is obscene. It's little wonder some of their kids grow up and rebel against society, laws and authority figures.

I walked into an apartment many years ago and the stereo was so loud it hurt my ears. In the middle of the floor was an infant in a car seat no more than 3-4 months old with the most bizarre horrid look on its face. Momma was cracked out upstairs in her bed. I turned off the stereo and reported that to the management. I regret not reporting it to CPS.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Brother I’m looking to come to Alaska anyways. I can bring one of my AC installers with me that loves to fish. Just say when…
Thank you for the thermostat recommendation. I had one installed and the system works great. No more short cycling and the temp inside is chilly in Texas 95+ heat. Set at the same temp as before and it's much cooler. That old thermostat had to really be out of whack.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Alaskan fireweed, no you can’t some it, already tried.
View attachment 33096
Kiss my as, errrr, feet, SKOL and drunk again!
View attachment 33097
What you can do is grow hops next to MJ. Then splice the hops plant to the stem of the MJ. Let it grow. You can then smoke the hops or make some powerful beer. Hops is closely related to the MJ plant. I can't confirm but read it in a grow guide book while in college.

Latest posts

Top Bottom