Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
230841_5_.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I know they were cowards when it came to the election, but has there been recent stuff I missed? There have been quite a few victories for good coming out of the SC with 9-0 votes. What are those fucks doing now?
Looks to me like they realize the direction this country is going towards but don't want to go all in acknowledging the election was stolen and rife with fraud. That would require growing some balls for 7 of them.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Are we surprised that the FBI doesn't do it's job, again? What the hell are they doing to serve the American public?

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Are we surprised that the FBI doesn't do it's job, again? What the hell are they doing to serve the American public?

Im a Spartan. MSU paid out $500 million. Deservedly so. But compare that to the FBI issuing a tweet re: their malfeasance that basically said "thats our bad, but we ll be good to go next time."

Fmoshermw

Elite
Are we about to get Clinesmith 2.0 next week from the Durham “Report?” Why does Nunes keep saying report btw?

Anything that doesn’t have Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, or Brennan looking at jail time is a waste in my opinion. The truth needs a very big win here.
Durham is a prosecutor. His product is therefore prosecutions, not reports.

Your list would be an excellent starting point for said prosecutions.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
Maybe Fairbanks but Anchorage hasn’t broken 80 all year. Thank God! It breaks 80 and the shield maiden is bitching about no AC. Sends the whole family equilibrium into some other dimension.

Begs The Question

Where In The Hell Do You Alaskans Live In The Summer After Your Igloos Melt in The Spring?

Inquring Minds Want to Know

MortgageHorn

Founder

Shouldn't That Read

"Another Eye of Color for the FBI"

Black-Eye is So Racist

Latest posts

Top Bottom